Adira rolled her hips, grinding against his lap to the music. She leaned her head back while arching her back letting the music flow through her.  She gasped when she felt rough but smooth hands sliding up her hips. She quickly grabbed his hands and inner locked their fingers pushing them behind his head, "Без прикосновений." (No touching)

Ghost smirked at his enchantress, "Yes ma'am. What's your name волшебница?"

Adira bit her lip at the sound of is rough, gravely voice, "Lola. You?" She pushed her chest in his face while she drug her nails against his scalp softly. 

Ghost gripped the back of the chair tightly wanting to touch his woman, "Ghost. Pleasure to meet you Lola." The way he said her stage name had her stopping her movements. Adira leaned back from him.

Adira looked at him with cold eyes, "Why do I have the feeling you already know who I am?"

Ghost smirked at her attitude, "Because I know the beautiful Adira." Ghost smirk got wider as he saw the rage burn in her eyes. Abruptly Adira got up and walked out the room picking up her robe. 

Adira tied the robe around her waist and stalked down the hall on a mission to find Gavin. She was going to rip him a new one for giving her name out to a stranger without asking her. Adira could hear the heavy boots behind her. She knew Ghost was following her. 

Adira spotted Gavin by the bar talking to Danny, "Hey Gavin!" Gavin turned around and saw the murderous look on Adira's face. He paled and went to take off but she shoved him into a chair knocking him off balance, "What the fuck gives you the right giving out my name to a stranger without asking me first!? Huh?!"

Gavin stumbled over his words, "I-I- He asked! Look at him!? He is fucking scary!" Adira grabbed a glass cup and threw it at Gavin. She picked up another cup to throw at him when arms picked her up and a hand took the cup from her.

She struggled against the arms, "You fucking spineless bitch! He ain't that fucking scary. You want scary I'll show you scary. Let me go!"

Adira felt lips at her ear, "Calm down волшебница. He had to tell me. I only ask once." Adira felt her anger subside enough for Ghost to pull her away. 

Ghost took her back to the table his club was at, "Adira this is my club. This is Alpha the president. Our VP Cass. That's Delta, Sniper, Brick, Cage, Gunner, and Crow. Guys this is Adira." 

Adira was still heated and didn't want to disrespect anyone so she nodded, "Nice too meet everyone. Excuse me." She walked off towards Darrin who opened the back door nodding to her. Adira paused and looked over her shoulder at Ghost before stepping through the door. 

Adira stalked to her vanity and threw her robe down angrily. Kitty ran up to her, "What happened?" Kitty was concerned for her new friend.

Adira leaned on her chair, "Gavin is a spineless worm is what he is. He gave me actual name out to a stranger that asked him for it."

Kitty gasped in shock. She couldn't believe Gavin did that, "Did you find out who?"

Adira nodded her head, "Yeah his name is Ghost. He rides with that motorcycle club, Grim Reapers." Kitty's eyes went wide and her jaw was slack. 

Kitty grabbed Adira by the shoulders, "Are you sure it was Ghost that asked ?" Adira nodded her head yes. She raised her eyebrow at Kitty. Kitty sighed, "Do you not know who Ghost is?"

Adira rolled her eyes in annoyance, "Of course I know who Ghost is. He's the enforcer for the Grim Reapers." Of course she knew who he was. Her ex tried to prospect for them even tho she told him not too. They laughed in his face and sent him on his way. She saw him once when Dax, her ex, brought her to one of their famous parties. He was in a corner talking to one of his brothers about god knows what. He was nursing a beer that a woman brought over to him. He sent her away with a cold glare. 

That night she met the club president, Alpha. She was surprised he didn't say anything about that night. She will be forever grateful to Alpha for putting her ex on his ass when he tried to bribe his way into prospecting by letting the club president sleep with his girlfriend. Alpha put Dax on his ass. Hard. Adira remembers laughing at Dax and kicking him between the legs. Alpha called her a cab and sent her on her way.

 Kitty inner locked her fingers together in a praying motion, "Please tell me you didn't disrespect any of them. Especially, Ghost."

Adira laughed at Kitty, "I may have an anger problem but do I look at stupid? Of course I didn't." Adira went on telling Kitty about how she met them before and what Alpha did to her ex. 

Kitty sat back in the chair she pulled up, "Wow what a douche. Did you break up with him after that?" Kitty was shocked at the story Adira just told her.

Adira shook her head no, "I didn't have anywhere to go nor did I have a job. Dax left a month ago. He left me with all the bills and shit. That's why I got this job. I have to pay 600 bucks in rent and utilities by tomorrow or I will be homeless."

A throat cleared and both girls turn around to find Alpha. He leaned against the wall and starred at Adira, "Mind if we have a chat?"

She stood up, "Of course not. Let's talk outside, I'll see you later Kitty." Alpha and Adira walked out the dressing rooms. Alpha lead Adira outside making sure no one touched or got too close to her. He held the door open for her as they walked outside. Adira sat on a bench waiting for Alpha to sit.  

Once he sat down Alpha turned to her, "How have you been since that night?"

 She smiled at him slightly, "I've been alright. Dax left about a month ago. He left me in a shitty ass apartment with expensive ass bills." 

Alpha put his hand on her shoulder, "Why didn't you call me? I would have helped you. You know I would have." Alpha has been a father figure to Adira since that night. They've kept in touch here and there. He's stopped by a few times when the ex boyfriend was gone. Alpha and his old lady aren't able to have kids so he see's her as his daughter. Adira has met Eleanor, Alpha's old lady before. They treat her better than her dad has treated her, her whole life. 

Adira sighed and looked down at her fingers to avoid Alpha's stern look, "I know, but I didn't want to burden you and El. I wanted to be more than my dad said I ever could be."

Alpha pulled her into a hug, "Your sperm donor of a father don't know jack shit sweet pea. As far as I know El and I are you're parents and we are so proud of you. You took a problem you got put in by the balls and handled that shit. Plus it was kinda funny watching Ghost struggle to hold you from kicking that worm's ass." 

Adira laughed and shook her head at Alpha's comment, "Fuck now I have to go apologize so I can keep my job."

Alpha shook his head, "You really think I'm gonna let my kid work as some stripper?"

Adira slapped his shoulder, "Dad! I'm not a stripper! I'm an exotic dancer. Plus it was the only thing I've ever been good at besides waiting tables is dancing."

Alpha pulled out his phone laughing, "Let me make a phone call, Hey baby. Our kid needs a job and a place to stay. Okay baby I'll let her know. I'll swing by and grab the van and get her stuff. We'll be by later tonight. Get the prospects to clean up a room for her. The room next to Ghost. Thank you baby. Love you." Alpha put his phone in his kutte.

Adira looked up at Alpha so fast she thought she caught whip lash, "Wait a damn minute! Why next to Ghost?"