Returing Home

/Sebastian Verlac's Character^^/

"Come on Sebastian! Let me go" I told my close friend who had his arms wrapped around my waist and wouldn't let go. " No.. do you have to leave? Can't you stay for a little longer?" he asked me with a cute smile. I stared into his blue eyes and thought Should I stay? No, I can't. I'm sure my friends miss me, well, I would hope. "Look, I have to go home but I"ll be back soon. How's that?"

I smiled when he finally nodded his head. "Ok well I"ll see you soon, I promise. I love you and take care of yourself while I'm gone okay?" I ended with a chuckle right before I gave him a kiss on the cheek. " I'll miss you and I love you too, take care." He smiled to me right be he gave me a kiss on the check. And with that, I went on my way to find a warlock that would open a portal to home for me.

As I was walking I started thinking of how Sebastian and I even met. I was supposed to meet someone at the London Institute that was to help me study the great demons. I was told that that's what he specialized in, so the Clave sent me there from the New York Institute.

When I got to the London Institute I was met with beautiful blue eyes that belonged to a guy with blonde hair who looked about my age. All I remember thinking in that moment was damn this guy's hot as fuck which made me laugh. "Hello, are you Olivia Rosenfield? My name is Sebastian Verlac." "Yeah, I am. Nice to meet you by the way, Sebastian." I flashed him a toothy grin.

It all started from there. I stayed in London for about half a year while me and Sebastian discovered that we had a lot in common and we had grown very close. He had become one of my best friends and I his.

The Clave eventually decided to send me back home and that brings us to the present. I was eventually found a warlock that was kind enough to help me get back to the New York Institute were my friends that I had been so eager to get back to would be.