Prolog

(This is my first Book also sory fot my Bad gramma)
You wher just walking home. You mentalie prepert yourself you know taht your Parents would yelle ate Each other. You know that it is gona be a long night. But you smiled you cous deep inside you. You know that it will be sone over and they would like  Each other again. Your schol live isn't much beter you wher the kid without frind's becous of that you became very shy towards other People. You hade your Phone White you but turn it off becous you only hade 30% left. As you walked you heard a wierde Sound

(Sounds like this)
you wher scared. Ase you loked a roud to see wher the sound was comming from you Turner around  and saw a Portal. When you tried ro back away cous you wher scard the Portal begon making creepy Sounds. Sudenly you couldend move anymor but some force Draged you to the  Portal. The force pushed you right truhg it. Then you blacked out.
You slowy begon to wake up you opend your eyes. You loked around to see that you wher some kinde of couch you also saw a woman sleping next to you. You begon to scream cous you are very shy. This waked the woman up. She explains to you that she saw you laying in an alye so she picked you up and brought you her. She told you she and her husban would take care of you you thanked her she also had 2 doughters Since than you lived white than but after a week they startet to abuse you. But not only they 2 no theyr doughters and other family members also hurtig you. You would ask them to stop but that never stoped.