One Cold Winter Day (Boyxboy, two-shot) Part 2

“I’m starting to think, that if I keep on giving you free coffee, you’ll start living here soon,” Jeremy smiled at James placing the cup on the table.

“What? I thought you liked having me around,” James grinned and sent Jeremy a wink, making the older guy blush lightly.

“No.” Jeremy answered turning around swiftly and walking away.

“Lies! I know you love me!” James yelled after him and laughed when he heard failed attempt to hide a choke.

James put a cup to his mouth and pretended to look out the window, but in reality kept watching his friend with a corner of his eye.

Jeremy’s face was still red while he tried to focus on taking an order and while he cleaned the tables and while he tried to take a cup of coffee with shaking hands and spilled it all over himself in the process. It stayed red as he angrily stomped back to James.

“That was sooo not funny!” He let out in an angry hiss.

“Relax, Jer,” James tried to hide his laughter.

Jeremy glared at the guy but said nothing as he turned away once again.

“Oh and, Jeremy,”

He stopped in his tracks and turned back to James.

“Red looks cute on you… Brings out your eyes,” James said with a sinister smirk present on his lips leaning back in his chair in a laid back manner

Jeremy’s mouth hung open as he stood frozen with his cheeks turning a darker shade of red than they were before.

“See,” James teased “Cute.”

Jeremy closed his mouth suddenly and frowned.

“Asshole!” He roared turning around and almost running away to hide behind the bar counter.

“You still love me!” James yelled at the older guy’s back and chuckled to himself now smiling softly.

He sat back quietly after that and watched Jeremy calmly with a content smile shining in his eyes. He watched as the guy ran around all flustered for a quite long period of time after James’ last comment. After a while, when Jeremy’s face finally returned to its natural color and things stopped falling from his hands, he started sneaking glances at James and after each time their eyes met turning away sharply.

James raised an eyebrow and decided that if he wanted free coffee he would probably need to stop teasing the poor guy. He promised himself to remember this next time, when he suddenly gets an urge to call Jeremy cute just to make him blush.

Feeling determined, James turned away, facing the window one more time.

It lasted a total of five seconds before his eyes were on Jeremy once again.

“Stop it!” Jeremy hissed while passing by.

James tried to turn away again, failing miserably and not even managing to break his first record.

After a few minutes Jeremy took a seat next to him looking very angry.

“Look, could you please stop staring at me, it’s distracting!”

“Oh come on, don’t tell me you chose to wear those pants and thought that no one would stare at you. It’s not me distracting you, but the other way around.” James said matter-of-factly.

“And what exactly am I distracting you from? It’s not like you have to… wait, what’s wrong with my pants?” Jeremy threw James a suspicious look.