The Royals Visit the Outlands -Pt. III-

Começar do início

But that request was left with a chuckle from the hyena, "You think Tau would want to speak with any of you?! Yeah, you can forget it! Tau wants nothing to do with you Pridelanders, and to be fair, neither do I!" He turned around from the Pridelanders, "You had best take your leave!"

Simba was furious at how this hyena was treating Nala, taking a stance forward and letting out a roar in showing dominance to Janja and the others, which got them a bit scared for a moment when another unsuspecting figure jumped in between the lion and hyena.

Another lion, one who was a lot smaller than the one he stands against, with red mane as well but across his left eye is a scar, "Tau!" Janja said, Tau did not turn around to greet his brother, rather he kept his focus on the Pridelanders that was trespassing on their territory.

His attention quickly came to the female mandrill that he remembered meeting, "This is the thanks we get for helping you?! You coming here to threaten us!" Tau said to the mandrill. Makini was a bit nervous at Tau's attitude towards this scene he walked into.

"This is your only chance, leave the Outlands and leave us alone." Tau said to the others when Nala came over to speak, "We only came to talk."

Tau looked over at her for a moment before turning his attention back to the other Pridelanders that were all now behind her. Letting out a sigh, "Fine, what do you want to talk about?" Tau asked the female lioness who had let out a sigh of relief in calming the situation. "About yourself."

A moment of silent came to Tau, he looked to be questioning something for a moment, 'Could this Pridelander know of my missing past?' he thought to himself remembering back to Hekima's word. "Alright, but if and of you try to harm my brother or the other Outlanders. You'll come to regret it." Tau warned and threaten the Pridelanders.

Nala looked pleased at this and was about to start when Tau soon interrupted her, "But first it's time for breakfast." He said grabbing Janja and the other hyenas' attention in excitement. He headed over around the corner and soon came pulling out a zebra carcass. Nala was surprised to see that Tau must have learned how to hunt.

He set the zebra out and the hyenas started to approach near it, Simba was a bit agitated to seeing the hyenas looking at it greedily, but this was the lion's catch to make the call on what to do with it. Tau went over to the two hind legs and gave it a tug ripping them off from the rest of the body and let the hyenas have it.

"Alright boys! Time to eat!" Janja said and the others quickly joined in while Tau stood watch with the two legs by his side.

The Pridelanders were a bit curious why Tau was not eating, or why he was protecting the legs even. "Are you not going to eat?" Makini asked Tau wondering what he was doing, he looked over at the mandrill, "I've already had my fill." He said which made them even more curious what was with the parts he was guarding.

It was a while before the clan of hyenas were finished eating, and like Tau had usually done; he pushed the scraps into a small ditch, "Now that that's done, we can-" Simba started when Tau interrupted him, "I'm not done yet, I still have to make sure the cubs get fed."

This was more shocking to the group, 'cubs?' he was old enough to start thinking of a relationship and starting a family, but did he really have one? Grabbing the two pieces of legs and started heading out of the den with the other Pridelanders following behind him.

Simba was at least relieved that the hyenas were not following, and they continued through until they've found themselves in an opening cavern with a wide clearing. At the far end is a hole, Tau gave a quick toss of the legs and they went flying a distance away before landing in the middle of the clearing.

He quickly darted out of line of sight from the other side and observed in the shadows of the wall, the others were curious why he looked scared, or at least they thought he looked scared. A sound soon came from the cave on the other side that draw the attention of the others as three pairs of eyes peaked out.

Out of the cave on the other side of where they were are three baby leopards came out, their furs were the same color of a sandy peach with white belly, spots across the body, they look to be roughly three months old.

One had crystal blue eyes and a poufy mane, he was the first to see the food that would always appear every morning and tried to race towards it when he stumbled on his paw causing him to tumble down. Another one has blue eyes like the other, but her hair was neat and clean with a small clip in her right ear. She saw her brother fell and raced over to the front of where his face is and started swatting at his mane a few times before the brother that fell tackled her down for messing with his hair. The last of the three has green eyes, but his right hind leg was gone up to the joint, though he was missing a leg, he proved it to be of no hinder to his movement as he went to where his other brother failed to get too.

He reached for one of the legs and started to try and tug on it to bring it back, but with the weight of the leg being too much for his size, he was only able to spin it around. Another Leopard came out, a slight smaller than a lion like Simba, she's full size with blue eyes. She had glossy fur and headed over towards where her son was at with their breakfast.

Tau watched as the female leopard went and grabbed one of the legs that had her son holding on, she kept it close to the ground in case he were to let go to make the land safe for him. The other two had managed to get the other and both pulled one side of the leg back towards the cave.

They were confused what just happened, but Nala quickly saw the look in Tau's eyes. He looked over at the family of four leopards with his ears lowered down, whispering under his breath, "I'm sorry, Njue."

Author Note:

Hey Everyone! Next chapter is the last of the 4 chapters part to the Forgiveness Moment and wanted to say that now we are introduced some cubs.

Next chapter will be out really soon, right now I need to get some sleep before me and DeadlyCodes start talking about the final part. We're close to closing on why Tau hates the Pridelanders and moving on top the Arc of "Tau's Recovery"! Hope you enjoy what is too come. (Also, now you all know why Tau threw those legs back in the chapter "I Protect the Outlands / A Visitor from the Pridelands (pt.1)")