Kiss

*WARNING: MATURE LANGUAGE AHEAD* 

'She still loves you, you know.' Said Jesse, sitting next to Zach. 
'I don't care...' He murmured. 
'Yes, you fucking do, Zach, I know you do!' Jesse spat. 'Stop pretending! I know you love her.'
'It doesn't matter! She hates me anyway.' 
'And for a good reason!'
They sat in silence for a while.
'Listen, she's my best friend, but so are you. So just get your ass up and go talk to her!' Begged Jesse finally. 
'We have nothing to talk about.' Zach whispered, a tear escaping his eye. He hastily wiped it away.
'STOP FUCKING LYING, ZACHARY!' Jesse pounded the wall next to them out of anger. Zach shivered. 'STOP BEING SO MISERABLE AND GO FIX YOUR RELATIONSHIP THAT YOU SCREWED UP!'
Zach slowly stood up.
'Jesus, finally.' Jesse whispered under his breath.
Zach walked out of the room. He didn't know how else could he hide away from his feelings. He loved her and he needed her like fresh air. There was only one way.
He decided he had to get her back. Whatever it takes.

Olivia got out of her cousin Lucas' car, saying goodbye. He was such a sweetheart, comforting her as she cried on his shoulder... But she wiped the tears away. It was time to move on... Oh, what was she kidding! She didn't have the energy to move on. She breathed for him, she needed him and yet he... She closed her eyes again after watching Lucas' car drive away after he dropped her off at her house. A tear escaped her eye. She was exhausted. She longed for him...
No. These thoughts had to stop. She turned to go to her house and she screamed as she bumped into somebody. She soon realized it was no one else but Zach. She took a step back, terrified.
'Olivia...' He whispered softly. 'Please.'
'Get away from me...' Tears were about burst out of her eyes like a waterfall. Every step she took back, he took forward. She turned to run, but she bumped into a wall. Her garage wall. She was backed up against the wall, Zach extremely close, inches away, from her. She shook her head as tears escaped her eyes. 
'Don't cry.' He slowly, gently wiped away the tear from her cheek. He lifted up his eyes, gazing into hers. 'I love you, Olivia.'
'Zach...' She lowered her gaze. 'We can't do this.' 
'I need you!' He was on the verge of tears himself. His voice trembled. He put his head on her shaking shoulder. He slowly wrapped his arms around her waist. She wanted to fight it, but she was too weak. He pulled her closer to him, their bodies touching. She put her arms around his torso. He hugged her so that there would be zero space between them. She started wailing:
'Zach, please, just...' 
'Shh...' He whispered into her hair, slowly rocking her back and forth, gently holding her as she let her tears soak his black t-shirt.
'I want it to be the way it was, Livie.' He whispered. Olivia backed away a little.
'I want that too. But... It's too much. I'm sorry.' She shook her head as pain filled up her chest. He lowered his arms. He was about to turn away, but then he cupped her cheeks, stained from tears, and kissed her passionately. 
It was as if the world turned. All it took was a kiss, and Olivia didn't want to back away anymore. She ran her fingers through his hair, he gently pushed her close to him and they were an item, tangled in each other's arms.
They both breathed in for some air, gazing at each other, as Zach rested his forehead on hers.
'Do you love me?' He asked softly, still gazing her in the eyes.
'Zach...' She couldn't bear to look at him. He lifted her chin up and asked more seriously.
'Olivia Grace May, do you love me or not?' 
She was about to shake her head and lie, lie as she always would, but then she realised that she wanted to be in his arms forever. It felt too good. She had to be selfish... With herself. He caused her so much pain, but she was tired of running from her feelings. So she decided not to.
'Yes...' She whispered, nodding once. She looked him in the eyes. They were burning with passion. 'But Zach, I just...'
'Stop making up excuses, darling.' He shook his head, hugging her around her waist again, pulling her close. 'We turned away too many times. I think it's time to realize we can't exist without each other.' With those words, he reached out and kissed her. 
'Let's go inside.' She whispered in between the kisses. 'You're right. I really can't bear to be without you.' And she kissed him again as he smiled through the kiss, chuckling. She quickly unlocked the door, whilst he was kissing her neck, her earlobe, her cheek, her nose and, when they were finally inside, her lips. They both fell on her bed, him on top of her. 
'I love you.' He chuckled as she ran her fingers through his hair.
'I love you too.' She smiled, actually meaning it.