Chapter 4

*A/N so I see alot of people are reading this and i just want to say thank you so much, it means alot to me that some people like this book. Anyways let's get started.*

•Kairi•
After I woke up from my nap I went over towards the guys and sat down on Ale's lap since he was in the chair and I didn't feel like standing.

K: hey what's up guys?

The comments started to flow in and I read some of them.

*random user* : why is kai on ale's lap?
*random user*: why aloe look like that?
*random user* how was your nap with mattia?*
* random user*: your really cute kai:)

K: awe thank you, your cute too.
I looked at the comment about aloe and looked over towards him. He looked like he was sad or jealous. I got up off of ales lap and told him to come with me.

*Time skip to them outside the room brought to you by ale's dimples*

K: alv what's wrong?
A: nothing, I'm fine kai
K: now I know you know I can tell when your lying, so what's up come on you can tell me babes
A: I don't know.. I just got kinda jealous when you sat on ale's lap.
K: but i-
A: I know, I know you don't like him it just kinda triggered something in me that you were sitting in his lap. I don't know I guess I just wish it was me.
K: awe Com'er bebe.
Kairi and alvaro hugged for a while just embracing each other's touch. Yea they didn't like each other but it was still nice to have someone you would always love non romantically.
K: he'll come around bebe and if he doesn't then forget him, your awesome and anyone would want you. It's going be his lost out of something amazing.
He started smiling widely
A: thanks kai, I love you
K: love you too bebe, now let's go back inside and you can sit on his lap and I'll go to mattia.
A: ok
---------------------------------------------------------
A/n sorry this was a short one its currently 2:24 am where I live so I'm kinda tired but had to update so sorry that this is crappy but you'll get a better and longer one soon.
Also I just wanted to say I'm going switch from making up names for chapters and just write what number chapter it is * hope this dosen't bother anyone * but that's all for today. Someone please comment some ideas thou because I'm having a bad writers block and this took me 4 days to come up with so yea. But bye babes♡
*MAKE SURE TO VOTE PLEASE*
-Neiya