Jealousy

→ Requested by @MarykatherineCastro  ←

Jealous!Tanjiro x Zenitsu

My name is Tanjiro Kamado. I'm a demon slayer at the Demon Slayer Corps, an organization unknown by the government. I have two friends with me, Inosuke Hashibara and Zenitsu Agatsuma. Ever since my sister turned into a demon, I've decided to join.

Now, I'm here at the Butterfly Estate, waiting for my injuries to heal, along with Zenitsu and Inosuke.

It was a nice, breezy morning. I was the first to wake up. I look over to Inosuke.

Doesn't he want to take his mask off when sleeping? I stare at my friend, as he snored loudly.

I look over to Zenitsu's soft, sleeping face. While staring at him, a certain scenario creeped to me.

I walk over to Zenitsu. I blush and was about to leave, when his eyes shot open and pulled me.

" Don't you want this? "
Before I could react, he pulled me by my collar and kissed me!
A wave of shock and excitement hit me like a brick.

I flinch, escaping from the scenario I was imagining, red-faced.

"Aghr! What was that about?!" I slap my self mentally.

I sigh and tried shake it off, but couldn't. It was a warm and pleasant
morning, maybe a short stroll around will help.

I get up from my bed, fixing it so Aoi wouldn't have to. I slide open the door, walk across the hallway and opened the door to receive nice, crisp air.

I walk around the evergreen grass and trees, trying to think anything other than Zenitsu and the scenario. But, unfortunately, I failed to.

I sigh in defeat and decided to go back in. I decided to clean around, and see if it would help.

Again and again, whatever I do, I couldn't shake Zenitsu off my head. Was this a crush or...?

While I was scrubbing the shiny wooden floors squeaky-clean, I heard some footsteps coming near.

I turn around, and speak of the devil.

"Tanjiro, Naho, Sumi or Kiyo? Or even better, the three of them?" Zenitsu asks me, with a tone of hope in his voice.

Suddenly, butterflies were jiggling in my stomach rapidly. I lost my ability to speak. Barely mustering a word, I open my mouth to speak,

"They...They're were-" Before I could finish my sentence, Zenitsu squealed, seeing Nezuko.

"Nezuko-chaan~!" He dashed over to my sister. Nezuko gasped a little, "Mmh!" and ran at the sight of him.

But, for some reason, I couldn't stop him. I was to engrossed into figuring out on what was and why did I have that....feeling.

"Get yourself together, Tanjiro!" I say to myself. But I couldn't. It was no doubt.....

I liked him.

(Author's POV)

Tanjiro was dusting cabinets, Inosuke as well. A sweat dropped from his forehead. Reaching out to it, he still couldn't get his mind off Zenitsu. It was 3:37pm afternoon. Usually, Tanjiro would be focused on completing the housework quickly so he could train. By now, he would be finishing, but he wasn't even half done.

Inosuke noticed this, and kept bugging him about it.

"Oy, Monjiro! You're spacing out all day! What's up?" He says, nudging him with his elbow.

Tanjiro sighed. "It's nothing, Inosuke, I just...." He trailed off, and decided not to continue the sentence.

Unfortunately, Inosuke wasn't going to give up. He inhaled,

"TANJIRO I WILL NOT BE GIVING UP UNLESS YOU TELL ME!" The boar man fumed furiously.

"All right, all right!"

Tanjiro sighed, squatting down with Inosuke.

"Well, promise me you wouldn't tell anybody first." Tanjiro eyed Inosuke suspiciously. He was his friend, but who knows, he could betray him.

"Yeah, yeah, just tell it, Bonjiro."

"Well..." Tanjiro fidgeted. "I think I like Zenitsu. For the past 3 days I can't stop thinking about him."

There was silence.

"EHHHH?! THATS PRETTY GAY! INTERESTING, GOTTA TELL ZENITSU THAT YOU LIKE- Mmph! Mmph!"

Tanjiro sighed with annoyance. He knew this would happen, but Inosuke was always like that, so it was pretty normal.

"Well, I knew this would happen. Let's finish dusting, so we can train." Tanjiro says,
removing his hand from his struggling friend's mouth and getting up.

Hello! It's me, I'm back after some months. I'm really sorry for not updating! But here's an unfinished draft I did some time ago. I don't want to finish it, if it's fine with you guys, as I don't have the motivation to. I'm sorry for who requested this, I hope you understand ^^"