Chapter 1: Hospital Secrets and New Home

KEY

"Talking"

"YELLING"

"Deep Voice"

"Thinking"

Chapter 1

1 week after attack-Hosu General Hospital

All Might POV

I was sitting next to the bed of the red-haired teen that I now know as Kaito Izumura. I sighed in my Small Might form "I hope you wake up soon young Izumura" I thought to myself as I remembered a week ago when young Izumura was first brought to the hospital.

Flashback- 1 week ago

I was sitting in the young Izumuras hospital room after we were let to see him because of the intensive surgery that had to happen to save his life. My friend Tuskauchi and I were sitting next to each other next to young Izumuras bed. The doctor walked in and my attention immediately turned to him and asked what he could tell us.

The doctor had a face of sadness and relief on his face as he started to talk. "well there is good news and some bad news." the doctor started "The good news is that the surgery was a complete success and he will be fine in about a week." the doctor's eyes started to fill with sadness as he continued "The bad news is that there are now hundreds of scars all over his body and while he will be physically fine we worry for his mental health, also the scar on his left eye has left permanent damage as he will never be able to see out of that eye again and it has also lost its color and is now white." He finished talking and left the room giving us all time to think.

I let go of my buff form and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in while the doctor was talking. "So... what do we do about them?" I asked Tsukauchi as he just shook his head not knowing what to say. "Tsukauchi did you learn anything about the boy and his parents and sibling?" I asked and this time he slowly nodded and his eyes filled with sorrow.

He took out a file he had in his bag and handed it for me to read as he spoke. "His name is Kaito Izumura, he had two parents and a sister by the name of Takada. He is from America, his father American and his mother Japanese so I assume he knows Japanese," he stated as I looked at the file he had handed me in shock as I looked at the parent's occupation as he continued. "His parents were the pro hero's Red Sunshine they shared a name like Japans Water hose because they were married. They were Americas number 9 Hero's. It seems they came here for Kaito and Takada so they could enroll in UA when the time came..."

Tsukauchi was still talking but I was zoned out looking at young Izumura with sorrow and disbelief in my eyes at the fact that this young man had so much happened to him in such little time. Soon Tsukauchi was done talking and we just sat there in silence looking at the bed. "Tsukauchi I'm going to stay here and watch over young Izumura until he wakes up, can you please to tell the doctors that Toshinori Yagi will be watching over Kaito Izumura until he is discharged from the hospital." I finished speaking and Tsukauchi looked at me with shock but nodded nonetheless and left. 

Present Time 

Kaito's POV

As I woke up I couldn't see anything and I felt a fabric covering my face I started to sit up when I heard a muffled voice probably because of the fabric over my ears. I was able to make out the word doctor as I finished sitting up. After a couple of minutes, the fabric which I know knew was bandaging because I heard who I presumed a doctor say it was. The light started to flood my vision as if I was just opening the curtains in my room as I woke up. I was soon accustomed to the light in the room and saw a doctor, a few nurses, and a man who looked like a skeleton with clothes that were too big for the skeleton.