The dream

Way before anything got spicy it was just me and my best friend casually saving the world. Yes, we were asked to go on this huge spaceship (It wasn't any Star Wars ship...sad) and take out the imposter that was playing everyone on board (ruUuUude).

So we went on our way, got on board, sneaked in the cockpit and found the bad guy. We finally take him out, bla bla bla...Now you would think "yeah yeah just like any boring hero's movie" B*tch, the tea is not even ready babe! (Now here comes the weird part of my dream, don't even know why I'm sharing this bit, but here you go).

Suddenly my nose got like HELLA runny (like..snot everywhere...woops hehe) and then we remembered that there was this mall in the space ship. So we made our way there and OMG who do I see handing out autographs! Yes, mister Adam Driver himself! Obviously I wanted to get a closer look at him, but my nose was still a problem.

So my friend found the tissue isle (lol why even) and took one out, then this one employee comes up to us and is like "were y'all boutta steal this tissue?!" We gave her a confused look and the only best thing I could respond was "We will pay for it, I just really need one right now!" She then just walked away and continued living het boring life.

Now that my nose is not a problem any longer, it was time for me to shine! We went closer and he f*cking looked my way! Omg and when I tell you I felt butterflies, I f*cking felt butterflies! He then winked at me and smirked. I could feel my whole body warming up from excitement. He then walked towards us and asked me if I could wait a little bit until he is finished with his last fans so he could talk with me. I gave him a huge smile and said "yeah sure!"

A little time goes by and all the fans are gone (honestly from there in my dream my best friend kinda just vanished) he came towards me and sat down next to me at the table where I waited for him. He looked me in the eyes and we lock eye contact, it felt like he was reading my soul (mad Kylo vibes tho). He leaned in and wanted to kiss me so bad, but something stopped him RIGHT before! But I felt his soft, plump, beautiful lips almost touching mine.

The dream then kinda took a fast forward or sum, cause we were now standing in front of each other. He held my hands and told me "the first second I laid my eyes on you, is the second where I fell in love with you." (This absolutely messed me up omg) we then finally kissed!! It was a long, passionate kiss....annnd then I woke up😑

Well guys this was my dream!! I really hope I could make you laugh or smile or I dunno made your day! If you are reading this it really means a lot to me and don't forget to share this story with your fellow Adam stans that would mean a lot too!! I'll see you at my next story