"Y/n you can't just accuse her of hitting Andrea. She doesn't have anything in her body" Oscar got up and I stormed to my car getting Andrea out the car.

"So what's this?! She didn't have this when I dropped her off!" I showed him the bruise

"Y/n she could've fell" Oscar laughed.

"You got to be kidding me Oscar!" I grabbed Andrea and put her back in the car.

"Bye Oscar" I got in the car and drove off.

"Mommy" Andrea sounded sad

"It's ok mi amor" I got home and put her to bed.

****

"Go with daddy" I let go of her hand and Oscar grabbed her hand.

"No mommy" Andrea cried running back to me.

"How bout you go to work with me?" I picked her up and she nodded

"What? No, I wanna spend time with her" Oscar looked at me madly.

"Ok fine. Andrea Ve con papi. Regresaré bien mi amor?" I put her down and she slowly walked to Oscar.

I got in the car and drove to work.

"So you think Maya is hitting her?" Jose came up to me

"Andrea said it was her and Maya said she doesn't like Andrea and she will do whatever to get me away from Oscar" I sighed and sat down.

"And what about you? Did he hit you again?" I nodded my head

"You need to end things y/n" I looked at him and laughed

"I've tried he won't let me!" I felt a tear fall down my cheek. Jose came up to me and hugged me.

"Ok everything will be over soon" I nodded my head and got back to work.

"Hey, baby um I want a number three of course" Mateo smiled at me and I went to the kitchen and gave him the order. I walked back giving him his drink. He pulled me onto his lap and kissed my neck.

"I gotta get back to work baby" I got up and walked to Jose's office

"Can you give Mateo his food I think I'ma go home" Jose nodded his head and I walked out.

****

"Did she do anything else mi amor?" I looked at Andrea who was playing. She lifted her shirt revealing another bruise.

"Mama can you watch Andrea please?!" I yelled getting my keys

"Yeah" she walked out of her room and I drove to Oscars.

"What now?" Oscar got up looking annoyed.

"Your bitch is hitting our daughter and you don't even care!" I yelled walking into the house where she was asleep in the room.

I grabbed her by her hair and dragged her outside. I threw her on the floor and got on top and punched her multiple times.