Jaehyun x Jungwoo

Nct 127

All of Nct 127 were sitting on the couch in the living room watching a drama. Jungwoo really felt like slipping; he hadn't slipped in about a month and he was also really stressed. He had a busy schedule and they had been practicing choreography all day. Was it too much to ask for?

While the rest of the members were busy with tv, Jungwoo used the excuse he used every time he needed to slip:

"Guys I'm really tired. I'm gonna go to bed early."

I mean he wasn't technically lying, he was really tired, but he wasn' t going to bed. No one ever questioned it, for it was understandable.

Jungwoo walked up the stairs to his and Jaehyun's shared room. He then locked the door and set his alarm for one hour. That gave him enough time to be a little, and that's when the movie would be over, too. He then took off his clothes and changed into a dinosaur onsie that he had hidden in a bag in his closet, along with a bunch of other things like bottles, pacis, and toys. If there was one thing that made Jungwoo wanna slip, it was either being babied too much or having a pacifier. He just found them soothing and calming. He then took out a paci and put it in his mouth. He instantly slipped into little space. He found his favorite plushie and started playing with it, giggling and laughing a little but not too loudly.
Later on, he had gotten out a lot of different toys, all of them scattered across the room. He found himself getting more and more tired, and he was too sleepy topick them up. Instead he got into the bed and started snuggling with his plushie. Apperiently , his phone was turned off and therefore didn't hear the alarm.
After the movie was over, Jaehyun went upstairs and tried to open the door, but found it locked.

"Jungwoo, open the door!" Said Jaehyun, but Jungwoo was still sleeping and didn't hear him. He tried opening the door some more, but it wouldn't budge.

"Hyung," he said as he walked back down the stairs.

"Yeah?" replied Taeyong.

"Where are the room keys?"

"Um, in the kitchen on top of the fridge, why?" he asked.

"Jungwoo locked the door to our room and i can't get in..."

After Jaehyun got the keys to their room, he went upstairs to his room. He opened the door and saw a sleeping Jungwoo sucking on a pacifier clutching onto a stuffie, surrounded by scattered toys all over the floor. The sound of the door had startled Jungwoo awake, and once he saw that Jaehyun was watching him he started crying.

" W-Woo is sowwy" he sobbed. "I-I be big agaiwn,"

"Aw baby it's ok." said Jaehyun. "You can be little for as long as you want"

"D-Daddy not mwad at Woo?" asked Jungwoo. Jaehyun smiled at his new name.

"Of course not baby. But why didn't you tell us before?" he replied

"Woo though' that you thwink bweing wittle is wiewd, so he no tell." replied Jungwoo. It broke Jaehyun's heart that he thought this way.

"Aw baby i would never think this is wierd." he said. The little then embraced his new caregiver in a hug.

"I lob chu Daddy"

"i love you too, prince." he responded.

"Daddy?" asked Jungwoo while lookingup at Jaehyun.

"Yes?"

"can we twell the othews?"

"Anything for you baby." he replied. Jaehyun then picked up Jungwoo and went downstairs. Luckily, everyone was still in there.

" Hey everybody, Jungwoo has something he wants to tell you all." announced Jaehyun. Everyone then looked at the little that Jae was holding.

" i-i awm a wittle" said Jungwoo shyly before burying hishead in the crook of Jaehyun's neck. Afterwards they got a lot of aws. Everyone had happily and willingly accepted that he was a little.

//heyguys i hope you liked this! Also i had no idea how to end it so...ƪ˘)┐