Long Night

Pairing: Fenix/FC

Category: Smut

Word Count: 853

Warnings: Smut, language, light bondage, biting

"Sink your teeth into my flesh" – Flesh by Simon Curtis

///

The girls that wanted the bad boys tended to gravitate towards his brother Pentagon. But not you. No, you wanted the Bird of War, Fenix. Beneath his friendly personality and mischievous smile you sensed something dark in him. Something that ran parallel with his brother and it intrigued you. So you let the other rats scurry around Pentagon leaving you to deal with the good girls who were hoping for a coffee or late dinner with the "less dangerous" brother. They didn't concern you. More than once you had caught Fenix looking at you in blatant appreciation. You knew what he wanted and you were more than ready to give it to him. He didn't even need to bother with the formality of buying you drinks.

We can get a little crazy

Just for fun, just for fun

Don't even try to hold it back

Just let go

You pushed your way to the front of the group, giving the girls dirty looks as you placed yourself squarely in front of Fenix. With a seductive smile and promise filled eyes you reached out to brush your fingers softly over his forearm.

"What's your name Hermosa?" Fenix said grabbing your hand and pressing it to his lips, smirking against it as he watched all the good girls wander off with disappointed grumbling. Some nights he may entertain them, but tonight was not one of those nights. He wanted to play tonight and he bet this chica was willing to entertain anything he suggested.

"Anna." You purred lapping up his attention as he pulled you close to his body.

"Well Anna," He said his tongue caressing your name. "How about we go back to my hotel and have some fun?" You nodded dumbly as you stared into his eyes, his hand threading through your hair and giving a sharp tug.

"Sí?" Fenix asked with a hiss as you grabbed the waistband of his sweats, thumb ghosting over his underbelly.

"Sí," You repeated with a grin.

Tie me up and take me over

Until you're done

'Till I'm done

You've got me feeling and I'm ready to blow

You knew your instincts had been correct and you were in for a wild night as soon as the two of you were in his room when Fenix went straight for his suitcase and pulled out a long shock of rope.

"I'm going to tie you down Hermosa and eat your pussy until your begging me to stop." He promised with fiery passion burning in his eyes. Tossing the rope on his bed he stepped to you and slowly began stripping you bare tossing your clothes on the end of the bed as he did so. He stayed clothed as he positioned you on the bed splaying you open just how he wanted you. "Already so wet for me chica and I haven't even done anything yet?" His finger dipped between your folds, stroking through your cream as you shuddered at his light touch and then sucked it into his mouth.

"Delicioso." Fenix said smacking his lips. "Can't wait to bury my tongue in that sweet hole." You couldn't help but shudder in anticipation as Fenix methodically tied you with his silky rope, looping around your wrists and tying them above your head and then grabbing another length to tie around each leg, forcing them bent at the knee and falling to the side so you were spread for him.

With mischief in his eyes he turned to the end of the bed and grabbed the black satin panties you had been wearing and brought them to your lips.

"Wait!" You said urgently turning your head to the side making Fenix pause a flare of aggravation entering his eyes. "How am I supposed to beg you to stop if I'm gagged?" You asked. Fenix grinned and grabbed your chin forcing you to look back up at him as he pushed the panties past your lips then released you, leaning down to your ear.

"I guess you better figure something out," He teased biting your earlobe making you moan around the makeshift gag.

Bite into me harder

Sink your teeth into my flesh

(Pass the test, ta-taste the flesh)

Fenix climbed down your body littering kisses and sharp bites along the way, stopping to leave a halo of teeth marks around your nipple of one breast and making you writhe against the ropes as he finally made it between your thighs. His breath was hot on your flesh as he lightly flicked his tongue over your nub before sliding his fingers through your fold.

"You ready Hermosa?" Fenix turned his head kissing your inner thigh then biting hard, leaving another ridge of teeth mark in his wake as he spread your folds with his hands and licked his tongue over your slick. "Cause you're in for a long night." He promised as he grinned up at you between your thighs then set about delivering exactly what he promised.