301. Zayn

Liked by shawnmendes, gigihadid, bellahadid, louistommo, liammalik, niallhoran, harry_styles and 8,996,432 otherszayn Treat People With Kindness!It's not hard thing to do

zayn Treat People With Kindness!
It's not hard thing to do... Being respectful to someone who is pregnant is not hard. I will not stand here watching some people harshing my husband and unborn babies just because they think they can do that.
Saying this disgusting things to him just because you don't like him or that I am in a relationship with him it's so wrong. It's MY life and I get to do and be with whoever the fuck I want! And the fuck you get to tell someone about how I feel when you don't even know me?! Just because I am a singer and model and I'm in spotlight that doesn't mean you know me... You know what I want you to see.
Do you know that when I wake up I need Liam to kiss me or else I will be grumpy? That I seriously need coffee when I wake up? That I love nights in? That me and Liam do crazy things when we are alone like dance around the house with no music on, or do tik tok dances, or that we create our games and play till the next day? NO because we don't share this things on our Instagram. We don't want for people to be into our relationship THAT much and I thought some people understood that...
Harshing the people I love just because you want me be with someone I haven't been in years and that I DON'T LOVE. I am happy with my life, I have never been happier and I have said it soo many times.
I have seen so many bad comments on my Instagram posts, some people Dm me and saying bad things about Liam, I tried to ignore it as much as I could, I have done a similar post in the past but with people ignore it, so here I am again! If this doesn't stop I won't hesitate to go in an other direction that I'm sure you won't like! So please get it in your heads and never come at my husband ever again!

[Comments are turned off ] 

~~~~~

OMG OMG OMG 

ZAYN AND GIGI ARE OFFICIALLY PARENTS TO THEIR BABY GIRL! I am so happy and proud for both of them...I can't believe it... I can't stop shaking and crying and thinking about them... It's only 09:20 in the morning and it's already been the best day! I honestly am so happy for them . I wish them and their daughter all the love in the world, nothing but happiness, health and love in her life!

 I wish them and their daughter all the love in the world, nothing but happiness, health and love in her life!