Gold Digger - Josh 💸

Your P.O.V:
Cameras and paparazzi surrounded me asking questions on my way into my two story townhouse. That's the life I live, boys and girls! When your fathers a gold digger you never get any privacy these days! 😂
"What does your dad plan to do next?"
"This is Michael Parkin interviewing from KRF News."
I finally managed to escape and get into my house safely, where my dad (the richest man in our area) was waiting for me, his Versace robe on display. My Pomeranians Cookie, Dazzle and Holo were all over me. He simply laughed. "Did you manage to escape the paparazzi this time, dear?" I sighed. It's the same things you see every day. "Yeah, luckily...." I flinched sheepishly. I ran upstairs to my room and slumped on my bed. Somedays, I just want the fame and gold and other days I don't, I just can't make my mind up. Suddenly, my maid Silvia came into my room. "Hello, dearie! Your father has instructed me to tell you that you will be attending a gala tonight. Boys from around the area will be there and whoever you choose at the end of the night will be your new boyfriend and the heir to your fathers company, alongside you of course. Your ballgown is ready for you in your walk in wardrobe. Your sister McKenna is there waiting for you." After Silvia left the room, I went along the corridor to my walk in wardrobe to find my big sister McKenna picking her dress. Since she's the oldest, she is going to take over my dads company before me and then when she retires, it's my turn. She had a boyfriend for a while, but they broke up a few days later. So she's getting another chance as well. In the end, I picked out a stunning dress that I wore for my sweet sixteen a month ago:

 In the end, I picked out a stunning dress that I wore for my sweet sixteen a month ago:

I gave a twirl and McKenna applauded me. "Go, sis! I knew that dress would suit you! She showed off hers. She's 18, so she doesn't really wear anything too fancy:

Once we were ready, we made our way towards the ballroom (yes my house has a ballroom) were the guests were already flooding in

Once we were ready, we made our way towards the ballroom (yes my house has a ballroom) were the guests were already flooding in. I was surprised to see that the paparazzi had died down and the luscious red carpet was flowing outside. I sat on my small but comfy throne, situated on the left side of my mum and dads thrones, my sister sat on the right. After sitting there for about an hour, all the guests were here and ready to party! My dad silenced the room to make the first announcement.

"Ladies and gentlemen. May I just take a second to welcome you all to our yearly gala ball. As you all know, my daughters Y/N and McKenna need a boyfriend to rule alongside them if they want to take over my business when I retire. Girls, if you see anybody here tonight that takes your fancy, go for it and we will see who you have chosen at the end of the party. Hope you all enjoy tonight!"

Then voices flooded the room once more. I started making my way around the room looking for anybody who took my fancy, but all of them looked really unfit for the job. There were lanky ones and tall ones, short ones and rude ones. I just don't see anybody... or so I thought. I sat there on my throne, gazing around the room for possible suitors, until I saw somebody approach me. He was very cute with his on air ash like hair and his small hazel eyes. He looked very poor with his dirty scraggly shirt and his ratty tatty shorts with dirty worn out Converse that looked too small for his feet. He was snooping about the sidewalks of the ballroom, trying to blend in with everyone else in the room, but I know in his eyes that he is a misfit and he knew it. I left my throne to go up to him and try shoot my shot, but then he disappeared out of my vision like quicksand. I saw him again moments later leaving so whilst nobody was looking at me, I ran down the front steps of my house and further out into the woodlands.....

Josh's P.O.V:
I need to lure Y/N out somehow. That's it. I don't care if anybody sees me now. I just dashed out the door like a cantering pony and out into the dark night. I kept looking behind my back ever so often so I could see if she was following me, turns out she was. I kept on going, faster and faster away from the party with
Y/N chasing my tail. I hid behind a tree as she came rushing, her perfect dress trailing behind her feet. I want her so bad.... but she's a gold digger....

Your P.O.V:
I think I've lost track of the cute but mysterious boy. Just as I was about to give up hope, I heard a twig crack behind a tree. I went closer to see a silhouette and was started to see the boy blushing up at me. "Um, I'm very sorry. Are you ok?" He said. His small rounded hazel eyes looking into my Y/E/C ones. "I know this may sound cliche because we've never met properly but.... I love you Y/N. I'm Josh btw." I told him the same thing as we kissed deeply and passionately together. "You know what, Josh. I'm sick and tired of the fame and gold. I just wanna be with you. Somewhere else...." Josh hugged me. "We can escape together.... right now.... just follow my lead...never turn back...." After walking for an hour together, I heard the faint sound of the clock tower meaning that it was midnight and the end of the gala, but it won't ever involve me again. Josh looked down at the riverbend below. "Ready to jump?" I looked down and gripped tight onto Josh's waist. "Yeah...." We jumped.........

A few days later:

A family were watching the news when a breaking news story came on screen....

" We are hearing some breaking news just in. Two bodies have been found by the local river creek. The bodies have been lying there for a few days and have been declared as 14 year old Y/N and 14 year old Joshua Bradley. Y/N'S father and mother are deeply saddened by the loss of their youngest child, who was going to inherit their company later on in life. Police have suspected that the two lovers had jumped together in an attempt to escape the town. The two had been missing for a few days. More news at 9...."