The Alpha Who Loves Me - Restricted Version (INCOMPLETE)

This is the restricted version of Chapter 1

Chapter 1

12 Years Later

Skylar's POV

It's been five years since I've dreamed of that day. Well, actually it's more of a nightmare, that I don't like to think about.

Every since that day I haven't heard a word from my dad; not a phone call, e-mail, letter, and not a single text. Though, he wouldn't have my phone number to send me a text.

About a year later after we left, my dad filed for divorce and ended up giving my bitch of a mother, full custody of me.

I guess he thought that leaving me with my mom would be the better idea. He thought wrong. Maybe he thought that if he left me with my mother, he would have all his free time, to spend it with Sara, his new 'Wife'. She ended up being the reason why my mother and I, ending up leaving in the first place.

My mother too, after three months, ended up finding a new man, and by man, a twenty-one, barely legal boy toy. After 1 month of dating my mother and Matt (Her boy toy) got engaged and went to Vegas for a quicky wedding.

Matt at first was an great guy and that's saying a lot. He took better care of me than my mother did; making sure I ate, had clothes and had my homework done for school, even though the school work is super easy. My mother on the other hand, worked as a stripper, (no offence to strippers) who usually ended up sleeping with every guy she gave a lap dance to, for extra money. My mother didn't care if she cheated on Matt, because he was cheating on her too, with our next door neighbor.

When I turned nine, my mother started to do prescription pill; mainly percocet and oxycontin. She also mixed it with any type of alcohol she could get hands on. Matt too, ended up trying the prescription pills too. Though when he got high, he personality and mood got worse. He started to hit my mom and sometimes if I got in the way, he would hit me, and don't mean a slap to the face; I usually ended up with bruises coving my whole body, from top to bottom. The day after the beatings, he was apologetic, promise this will never happen again, and would say 'I'm sorry'. Matt never kept his promise and everything got worse.

When I hit puberty, at twelve, Matt started to look at me weirdly. He would touch my arm or thigh, just a quick touch, that made me think nothing of it. But, Matt then started say that I was beautiful and I guys will just love my body. When I told my mother about this, she slapped me in the face and walked away. For a while Matt left me alone, until me body started to develop in places; mainly by breasts. He would stare at me with lust in his eyes and sometimes licked his lips when my mom wasn't watching.

On my thirteenth birthday, Matt came into my room when my mother was at the strip club. He sat beside me on my bed and told me it was time I became a woman. I didn't understand what he was saying at the time, until he started touching me. When he first laid his hands on me I started to scream. He seemed to think that I would do this, so he took a piece of cloth and tied it around my mouth. He took four more pieces and tied both my arms, and legs to my headboard. Matt fist touch by breasts, then moved on my stomach and thighs. He whispered to me that I had a hot body. Its not like he was lying; at 13, I was already 5 '7, had curly brown hair that went to under my breasts, my skin never broke out and had a curvy/toned body. Matt stood up and left the room, and I heard him in the kitchen, opening cupboards.

He returned with a knife in his hands.

I think at that point I saw m life flash before my eyes. Matt laid the knife on the bedside table an unbuckled his jeans, took them off and then his shirt too, leaving him standing in his boxers. I didn't mean to look at him, but I couldn't help myself. Right at the front of his boxers, there was a huge bulge. I knew enough about sex to know what that bulge was.

Brining me out of my thoughts, I saw Matt pick up the knife came towards the bed. Matt straddled my hip. I remember how he cut off my top, then my bra, while whispering to me that he was going to make me feel so good. I don't even think he understood that he was going to be taking my virginity. Matt stared at my chest then bent forwards. I read that this act was supposed to be pleasurable, but all I felt was pain. Matt, though was moaning. He stopped what he was doing and rolled down my sweet pants as far they would go. Matt touch my mound, that was covered by my cotton panties, then gripped my panties and rolled them off too.

My crotch was touched, and the whole time I wished that this wasn't happening. Matt stood up and took off his boxers leaving him bare. I looked at his penis, knowing that what was to come, was going to hurt. Matt got out a condom and slid it onto his penis . He laid on top of me whispering that it was going to be okay, when I started to cry. He was wrong, it wasn't okay. When he first slid into me, I was fine, but then he took my virginity and pain consumed me.

After that night, Matt came to me whenever my mother wasn't home. He told me that nobody would believe if I told, and if I did tell, he would kill me, and I believed him.

I'm now 17 years old, and out of high school because of my 170 Ique. Last week both Matt and mother overdosed on their prescription pills. I wasn't surprised at all. I was surprised at how I now have to go live with my dad, who I haven't seen in twelve years; his wife Sara, their 19 years old twin boys, Josh and Ryan; I don't even know how the hell that happened. Eleven year old daughter, Annabel, 8 year old daughter, Jules, 5 year old Seth and 1 year old daughter Willow. I guess he got the family he always wanted. When I first heard of this, I said no and made it clear that their was no way in hell I would ever see him again. The lawyers response was that I had too and they would force me if they had too. After that I said yes, scared that they would hurt.

"Miss".

I opened my eyes and noticed that the plane had landed; I was now in back in Washington. Looking up, I saw that it was one of the flight attendants that woke me from my thoughts.

"Ir's time to go check in."

I said thank you, and got off the plane, getting ready to see my father after twelve years of nothing. I never thought that this would happen, after spending a year wishing that your father would come and save you, then thinking that he's total bastard.

I got up and made sure I had my bag before I got off the plane and into the terminal. I checked in and made my way over to find my bags. All I had with me was my clothes and everything else was going to be shipped to my dads house.

I made my way to the doors to get outside and wait for my dad, hoping he sent someone else to pick me up. I bumped into someone and looked up, the face then came into my view and saw a familiar my face. That face was my dads.