chapter 9

the next day, both changbin and seungmin got ready for the party.

changbin was already dressed up. but seungmin still struggled to find something to wear. "should i wear this jeans or this jeans?" seungmin showed changbin two different jeans. "i think you should wear this one" changbin said with a smirk and pointed at the skirt in seungmin's closet.

seungmin's eyes widen. he tried to hide it immediately. "i-i'm sorry" seungmin said blushing. changbin laughed. "i bet it looks pretty on you" changbin said.

"okay so which one?" seungmin distracted from the topic. "this one" the older pointed to the right. "your ass looks nice in those" changbin said smirking again. seungmin nodded and went to his bathroom to dress up.

as he got out, changbin looked at him. "you look beautiful baby" changbin got up and wrapped his arms around seungmin's waist. seungmin blushed and kissed him.

as they got to the party, changbin greeted chris. "hi bud" chris hugged changbin. chris looked at seungmin. "this is seungmin. a.. friend of mine!" changbin introduced the younger. "this is chan. my best friend" changbin said. "nice to meet you" chan said. "nice to meet you too" seungmin responded smiling.

"uhm i'll greet my other friends if it's okay for you" changbin said carefully. "yeah of course go! i'll grab a drink!" seungmin answered and went to the bar. 'chan is also rich' seungmin thought and took a drink.

a few minutes later, seungmin felt two strong arms around his waist. he turned his head and saw changbin. he immediately smiled. "let's go to the garden. it's really chill there" changbin said. seungmin nodded and went with him to the garden, where both of them sat on a couch. there were only a few persons outside.

it was quiet between them both. changbin pulled seungmin on his lap and started to leave small kisses all over the youngers face. seungmin giggled. "you're so cute" changbin said and pinched his cheeks. "no i'm not" seungmin pouted.

after a few minutes of cuddling, they heard a voice. it was chan. "hey do you want to play beer pong?" chan asked. changbin looked at seungmin. "uhm i'll stay here. you can go" seungmin said smiling. changbin nodded and put seungmin down on the couch. he got up, smiled at the younger and went inside with chan.

seungmin closed his eyes and leaned back. he was really happy with changbin, even tho it wasn't a relationship. yet.

suddenly he felt a hand on his thigh. he opened his eyes and saw his ex boyfriend. hyunjin. he took his hand away. "you always looked good in these" hyunjin smirked. "why do you cheated?" seungmin asked spontaneously. hyunjin didn't expected this question. "it's because you only talked about changbin! i didn't felt like your boyfriend anymore" hyunjin lied. he cheated with seungmin before the whole changbin situation.

"but now i saw the mistake i made" hyunjin said and leaned forward. he kissed seungmin. seungmin didn't kissed back. it didn't felt right. he didn't want it. unfortunately changbin didn't knew that as he saw them kissing. 'i knew he played with me' changbin thought and went inside again. meanwhile seungmin pushed hyunjin away. "stop! its over okay!" seungmin got up and went inside. "i'm gonna go now" changbin said to chan. "what about seungmin?" he asked. "he got some other friends right now" changbin said rolling his eyes and went home. usually he would go to seungmin's place but he didn't wanted to see him.

at home he took his phone and texted seungmin. he was angry.

baby🥺

u're such a whore
kim seungmin
i thought i could trust u
u're just a spoiled bitch
u act all innocent
but u're just a slut

are you sure you want to
block this person?
yes / no

are you sure you want to
block this person?
[yes] / no

he started to cry. he promised himself he wouldn't cry over nobody. but he indeed did. he fell in love with kim seungmin. it were only a few weeks that he spent with him. but he was clearly in love.

as seungmin took his phone, he saw changbin's messages. tears built up in his eyes. he ran out of chan's house. he could think what changbin meant by that. but it wasn't seungmin's fault. he didn't wanted the kiss. seungmin wanted to call changbin and explain everything, but he couldn't. changbin already blocked him.

he got home and started to cry really hard. he felt asleep while crying. alone.

i'm sorry for the sad chapter :( it'll get better soon!!