Until the End

Freshman Year****

I sit outside like I normally do after school. (I have to wait until my mom comes and picks me up) My friend, Chance, sits down beside me with his guitar. It's an understatement to say he has talent. He's the best musician I've ever heard. I went to speak but he put a finger to my mouth.

"Me first." He smiled.

He started strumming his guitar forming a beautiful melody. Instantly I could tell it was a love song from his cords and patterns. He was very good at portraying emotion through music. He started to sing and it was like an angel granted him their voice.

"You might not kno-o--o-ow how I feel, but I'm tired of waitingggg. Everything you are, everything you do, I just have to say I love you. From the way your hair falls to the way you crinkle your nose. I've known for awhile now that you are my Rose." 

He referred to my favorite movie, Titanic.

"I can't stop thinking of you, and that's ok. I would never, ever stray. And before I loose my nerve let my just say let me say, I just want to be with you, and only you. You can be the muse to my music. The strum to my cord, and the one I adore. I'll be anything you want, go anywhere with you, do anything for you, cause your my one and only." He finished, red covering his cheeks. 

Before he could regret his words I kissed him.

********Four Years Later********

Ever since that day we've been inseparable. It's our senior year and I couldn't be happier. We already have our future planned out. We're going to move to Colorado, where we'll buy a house. I'll go to college while Chance tries to get a record deal. 

I'm sitting in our spot, where we first kissed, during lunch. Chance comes and sits down too, kissing me before saying, "I've got a suprise."

"Me too." I chuckle. Today is our anniversary. 

"I recorded a new song onto an ipod. It's for you." He handed it to me. 

 There was plenty of music on it already, all songs I liked and then I noticed the new song he wrote.

"It's Perfect. I hugged him before continuing, "My turn."

I reached into my bag and pulled my gift out. 

"It's a collage of our best moments." I explained.

He looked over it with a grin plastered on his face. "What did I do to deserve a wonderful girl like you?"

I kissed him as the bell ending lunch rang. I didn't even have time to listen to his song. School went by fast for a change and soon I was laying on my bed. I pulled out some headphones and plugged it into the ipod.  I started to listen to his new song. It was so beautiful, so inspiring, so perfect. It ended all to soon so I played it again. I was so distracted by the words I didn't notice the crackling noise in the background. All of the sudden I felt a jolt of electricity  pierce my skull. I started to shake uncontrollably. The pain almost unbearable. The only good thing was that the song continued to play. I felt blood flow out of my ears but I couldn't do anything, I was being electrocuted. A tear slide down my face as the last thought going through my head was how much I loved Chance.

I woke up to see Chance coming through my door.

I ran over to him, "Oh thank god., I thought I was a goner." 

He looked right past me and ran over to my bed, screaming my name. My eyes fallowed him to see I was still lying on the bed. This. Can. Not. Be. Happening! Am I dead? He was crying, still tyring to wake me up.

I started crying as well, "Chance, I'm dead." 

I walked over to him. "Stop it's no use. I'm dead." 

He couldn't hear me though. it was like talking to a tv. I watched it play out but nothing I could do would get through to him.

My parents came in because of the camosion. They gasped when they saw me. Crying as well, Everyone was a mess. If my life wasn't over it would be falling apart, and I couldn't do anything about it.