"Yeah...I guess I am."

"About a month and a half." She said, turning from whatever she was doing to hand me a pad. I looked at her jeans that she had in her hand.

"You had this in there?" I asked.

She grinned, "I pulled a Hermione Granger and made this jean pocket a replica of that beaded bag of hers."

I raised my eyebrows, "There's actually a spell like that?" I asked, walking to the jean pocket and slipping my hand in. My eyes widened when my hand could reach in way past my elbow almost to my shoulder. My hands knocked onto a few things that I would never be able to guess unless I saw them.

"Whoa." I said, pulling my hand out.

"So," Gin wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"What?" I asked frowning. When another stab pierced my abdomen, I winced.

"You're late." She said.

"Yeah.." I mean, with all the stress of what had been going on, it had messed with my cycle. Then again, my cycle was never too perfect to begin with.

Her lips lifted in a smirk.

"What?" I growled at her.

"You and Kiel." She said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"What about us?" I asked.

She made a very crude gesture with her hips and my jaw dropped.

"Are you serious? No. And you do know he can hear you right?" I asked.

She raised an eyebrow, "You still haven't hit that?"

I pressed a hand to my face. He had totally just heard that.

Eff my life.

I let out a huff of breath when pain started spreading to my back.

Oh God, back pain. What fresh hell was this?

"You haven't had sex with?" she asked, not in the least bothered that the topic of our conversation was listening in.

"I'm not having this conversation with you right now."

"Will your answers be different if he wasn't listening?" she asked, her hands on her hips.

Honestly, whose best friend was she?

I glared at her.

"No,"I ground out.

"No, you haven't had sex or no your answers won't be different?" she asked, enjoying this way too much.

I narrowed my eyes at her, gritting my teeth against my double cramp attack.

"Both." I said.

I was throwing her my, shut-up-right-fudging-now look. Didn't seem to have any effect on the demon.

"Why?" she asked.

"Why, what?" I asked, ushering her out of the bathroom so I could so what needed to be done.

"Why haven't you had sex?" she asked, exasperatedly pressing her hand to the door to keep it from completely closing, "Honestly, it's like pulling teeth, getting answers from you."

"We've been really busy." I said, truthfully.

She huffed out a laugh, "No one is busy enough to not have sex."

"Well, we were." I said, pushing the door with all my might.

"Do you not want to have sex with him?" she asked, just as I managed to shut the door on her face.