5 The new house

Janet is in the car. She is asks how much longer. They say not much but she knows that means a long time. Two hours pass and she is getting antsy. She says to her parents how much longer now. They say no longer were here. Janet looks out the window. It's a giant two story house. Her parents say it has an attic. Janet says really. She then says can I have the attic to do my drawings in. Her parents say we'll see. Then her parents say. Honey before we go see the new house we have something to tell you. Janet says what is it. Her mom says honey I'm pregnant. Janet scream asking is it a boy or girl. Janet has always wanted a little sister. Her parents say it's a girl. Janet is over joyed. Her parents even said she could paint the baby's room.

Janet runs in to the new home. It has six bedrooms and four bathrooms. She thinks wow this is an old home. She asks her parents how old it is. Her parents. Mid 1800's. Janet then asks why there are so many rooms. Her parents tell that it was an old hospital made in a war for the wounded. She said wow really cool. She never thought anymore about it. She got all unpacked. She was so happy with her room. Her room had its own bathroom and a walk in closet. She thought it was just perfect. But then she found the stain. It was like red cool aid or something. Well at least that's what she told herself she knew what it really was. She went in to the store and bought a cute rug and put it over the stain.

Then her parents said they had to run to town. She said she would stay home to unpack some more. When her parents we're gone Janet explored the house. The bathrooms were big and had so many pretty designs. She could tell she was going to love it here.

She decided to check out the back yard. there was a giant great oak that had a bunch of names carved in it. the branches of the oak tree intertwined with each other and was the perfect tree to draw. she ran inside to here drawing room up stares. you could see the tree from there perfectly. She started to draw it when she saw it. a crow sitting in a branch staring at her. she thought it as nothing. she drew the crow into her picture.

Her parents came home and they ate dinner. she thought it was all over. she had not seen the clown. nothing weird had happened. except for the stain witch she was trying to forget about. she was so excited to start painting the baby's room. She was walked into the room that was going to be her little sisters. she started painting. she drew a pink rose with so many spirals with a perfect light green petal. her parents came up and told her how pretty it was but then told her she should get some sleep so she could do some more painting tomorrow .