1

*flash* (sorry idk how to describe the sound of a camera) Mia looked down at her camera after taking a picture of Spider-Man and his team who were all flying past each other. I wonder what super villain they are fighting. Mia always had always loved superheroes but always avoided being one. She is just like a avenger name Wanda maximoff she has the same powers and learned to control them by HYDRA. Yup she's an experiment from HYDRA she got the same powers as Wanda but never went into the field with her, when ultron was killed and the sokvia was built back up she made it to New York. Now she is walking to her school and hopefully just living a life a normal life a teenager lives.
Mia pov

I put my camera in the back of motorcycle when I made it to the school, "I feel like you flexing on me seriously." I looked back to see my friend Sam Alexander. "Haha yeah Alexander I guess you should get a bike too just so I don't know I could best you in a race." I looked up at him and stuck my tongue out at him, I grabbed my bag and walked inside with him. Yes, sadly he is taller than me like a few inches I'm short ok?! "Did you studies for the science quiz?" He asked. I stopped in my tracks and look forward. "Crap..." he bursted our laughing, "the Mia Jackson forgot to study for the first time in forever." "Excused me I was working and then I decided to talk pictures. I smacked him across the arm which is for some reason has a lot of muscle. I looked at my hand as if it had a lot of power ...which is does but... "I can feel the strength from your arm." He looked at me confused and I slapped him. " hmm what do you know I'm very powerful." He had his hand on his cheek, "that hurt you butt! You have problems." We walked over to our lockers which were right next to each other. "See you at lunch. Ok?" "Bye" we walked our separate ways.

~Time skip to Lunch time ~

I grabbed an apple from the fruit bin and walked over to Sam who had four other people around him. They were all standing so I sat down where Sam was gonna sit, they were all talking but I ignored their conversation just when I was gonna say something they're was a boom. Everyone started to scream and I looked over at the wall which was crumbling to the ground and the frightful four came in but technically they are the frightful three sticky dude got captured the other day. "Before our team mate got captured he learned that Spider-Man goes to this school." Everyone was looking around confused I grabbed onto Sam arm shaking because even I was scared.

Sams pov

I glared at the frightful four/three when I felt a hand grab onto my arm and I looked down to see a Mia shaking super bad. I blushed madly. "I want Spider-Man to step up now or we will tear this school apart!" (A/n yes I'm pretty sure he didn't say that but I right now wasn't watching the show at the moment so idk what he really said so it's gonna be a little different in this story.) I needed to find a way to get out of here I started to look around when I saw peter on the ground screaming "I'll talk I'll talk!" I looked at him he better not give himself up. He got up, "everyone needs to hear this..... FOOD FIGHT." Everyone started to throw food at each other, the wizard made his way over to us and Mia and ripped her off of me before I could react. "Hmm nope." He threw her and I thought she had some green go around her. I ran to her and picked up her unconscious body and turned around to see them all tied up. I ran Mia over to the ambulance that was in front of the school and knew she was gonna get better.