"I understand." Liu Yilei smiled slightly.

"That line, just shoot like this later, you guys have a good performance." The director was very relieved about the acting of the two.

Liu Yilei sits in the rest shed and recites the line, while Xiao Jiashu has been spinning around the Siamese cat with a very coveted expression.  As Ji Mian walked towards him, Liu Yilei's lips silently reading the lines suddenly stopped, and his eyes seemed to glance towards the two indiscriminately.

His assistant pretended to hand him a thermos, but actually attached it to his ear, "Brother Liu, what kind of relationship are they?"

When I didn't find it, I just thought it was normal. Once I found it, the two men were warm and ambiguous.  Xiao Jiashu pinched a quill pen to tease the cat, and Ji Mian crouched down to stare at him, his eyes full of smiles and spoils.  Somehow, he suddenly touched Xiao Jiashu's head and said a word.

The assistant could not hear what he said, but he could see his extra gentle expression.

"Shall we also have a cat?" Liu Yilei used to be a voice actor for a long time, whispering the words of Ji Mian back.

The assistant said in surprise: "Is this already living together?" Why should we keep cats together?

Liu Yilei shook his head, his eyes circling.

Ten minutes later, the director asked Xiao Jiashu and Liu Yilei if they were ready, and they nodded before they started shooting.  Both are strong factions and enter the state as soon as they play.  Liu Yilei originally planned to pinch the cat in secret and let it struggle, but unexpectedly, the cat became angry immediately, and his throat exhaled violently, even his hair exploded.

Liu Yi Lei was shocked, and immediately threw away his hand, but saw the cat running straight towards Xiao Jiashu, turning around him twice, and the exhaled breath became a meowing meow.  Xiao Jiashu squatted down to touch it, it put his head into Xiao Jiashu's palm, rubbed it twice, and extended his tongue to lick each other's fingers, looking very gentle.

Liu Yilei throwing away the cat is just a subconscious reaction, and has no extra thoughts.  But seeing this scene, he finally realized Li Xianchen's feeling.  The same is an actor, one is a senior, and one is just a newcomer. He needs to work hard to climb up to today. Xiao Jiashu can easily get many top resources, and even cats will treat them differently.  What's wrong with this world?  Why is it so unfair?

Because he is filming, Liu Yilei can show his jealousy to Xiao Jiashu without suppressing his feelings.  His gentle eyes had become dull and unclear at this time, and the chilling hatred condensed in the dark pupil.

The director stared at the monitor and nodded frequently.  That's right, all he wants is this look, Liu Yilei's performance today is very explosive.

Ji Mian didn't know when he was standing behind the director, his eyes slightly cold.

The two of them continued to play opponents.  Liu Yilei offered to give the cat to Xiao Jiashu, and Xiao Jiashu thought of his severe mother and had to refuse with pain.  When he left, Liu Yilei pointed to the cat and said to the close eunuch, "Strangle it." The tone was so ordinary, as if chatting with someone else.

The personal eunuch hesitated for a moment before going to grab the cat. The camera moved away from him and the cat and turned to shoot a close-up of Liu Yilei's face.  In order to seek a realistic effect, someone outside the field broadcast the screams of the pre-recorded cat.

Liu Yi squinted, staring straight at her lower left position, as if the eunuch really knelt there to kill the cat, his eyes slowly turned into boneless and poisonous.  At this time, Li Xianchen he played has actually killed Li Xianzhi ...