Chapter 70

After a period of intensive publicity, "The Apostles" was finally released as scheduled. After a brief meeting, the movie theater lights were dimmed, Xiao Jiashu was sitting beside Ji Mian, and his hands and feet were cold. This is the first time he has watched a movie he shot. I don't know how it will perform and whether he can get the audience's approval.

"Don't be nervous, you are doing well." Ji Mian reached his ears, comforting with a deep, thick voice.

Xiao Jiashu's thoughts suddenly deviated. Ji Ge's voice is so good, no wonder that most of the films he shoots are based on the original sound, and rarely use a voiceover. Emma, ​​your ears are pregnant. He touched his hot earlobe, leaving his nervousness behind him.

Ji Mian smiled low, causing his ears to tremble. If it weren't for the sound of the opening song, he might be immersed in the idol's intoxicating "subwoofer".

The plot of the movie is slowly unfolding, and the audience may not feel much, but Xiao Jiashu can easily find out how much difference there is between his early and late performance. In the early stage, he didn't know what a performance was, he just presented the other side of his life. Although it seemed natural, it was less infectious. Performance without acting is thin, bland, and powerless. Now he finally understood what this sentence meant.

In the later period, he gradually put himself into the character's heart, and his acting skills also improved by leaps and bounds. Like a bystander, he calmly analyzed his performance in the film, silently remembering the highlights or deficiencies; like a participant, he was deeply attracted by the development of the plot. Finally, when he saw the scene of Ling Feng's death, his mind was completely blank, and he could only stare blankly at Ji Yan's eyes magnified countless times.

The despair and enthusiasm in his eyes poured into the door of his heart like seawater, making him think, and his heart was like a knife cut. Unconsciously, he was already in tears, and the cold tears slipped down his neck to wake him up, then he lowered his head and wiped his face with a tissue quickly.

After that, he didn't have any time to think about it any more. He had been absorbed by Ling Tao who was trying to destroy the whole world. Seeing Ling Tao was hurt, he seemed to feel pain; seeing Ling Tao going crazy, he seemed to be lost. His anger and sorrow were controlled by the characters in the movie. It was only because of Ji Ming's acting skills that he was too infectious, which made him unable to escape. What's more, he also played Ling Tao's brother. This appeal was so many times stronger that he was instantly dragged into the imaginary but real world.

In the end, Ling Tao shot down. He was lying on a pile of ashes, the light in his eyes went out little by little. There were wailing wailing sounds in the movie theater. This was obviously a villain, but no audience applauded his fuxi because his life was too rough and too tragic. He was so badly broken that he loved his bones at the same time; although his heart was filled with darkness, he was also shining with light.

This is a man who is so complicated, so cold, but so hot. He and Ling Feng are like an integrated whole. Once they lose each other, they are no longer a complete person, so they also lose the meaning of existence. His ending is already doomed.

He used the extreme black to set off Ling Feng's extreme white. On the contrary, Ling Feng used the ultimate light to awaken his only remaining good thoughts. The existence of these two characters in the film is mutually dependent and premised on each other, and we cannot give up any of them to talk about their performance. Once one of the actors couldn't keep up with the acting of the other, the movie was ruined.

But now, not only has it not been destroyed, but it has been glorified because of the exceptional performance of the two actors. All the contradictions and conflicts, humanity and bestiality hidden in the plot, are like a hot lava, in a dramatic way. Explosion.