The Asset's Hunt

Comincia dall'inizio

"More?"

"There are eggs like this one all over the tower, so you have to find all of them. But there's a special one somewhere that contains something special. So this a mission." Steve saw the brief shift, Bucky hit his head then looked at him. Steve sighed and got something from the bag Nat gave him.

"We'll put your eggs in here." Steve put the empty egg in the Easter basket.

"Go find more eggs, remember look carefully." Bucky looked around the living area for anything out of place. He walked in the kitchen then noticed one behind the soap.

"Put that in here. We'll open them when we finish." Bucky put the egg in the basket then looked in the bathroom. No egg. Then he went to laundry closet. Nothing. He went to the sensory room and found one sitting next to his bean bag chair.

"Good job. Is there anymore?" Bucky looked around, he couldn't find any. "Winter, can you help him?" Bucky hit his head again then Steve saw a shift happening. Harley didn't like it and barked at him. Steve had to shush her before she spooked him. Then he noticed that Bucky was more aware, Winter was here. Then he spotted one hiding behind the sensory toy chest.

"Good. I'm sure that's all on our floor, let's go see where else they could be." Winter followed Steve to the elevator. He stared at Steve the entire way down, Steve could only smile. Once they reached the main area, Winter looked around then went searching.

"Hey Bucky." Said Sam coming around the corner. Winter growled at him then went back to searching.

"I guess he shifted over."

"He's doing good so far. I just need to make sure no one says something unnecessary." Then Winter came to him with two eggs.

"Good. Is that all?" Winter looked around the room again then nodded.

"All clear."

"Great, next floor is the basement."

"Mind if I join?"

"You will stay out of the way." Said Winter passive-aggressive.

"Got it." They went down to the basement. Winter went to his play room and found a few eggs on the trampoline. He wouldn't get on the trampoline but he was tall enough to reach the middle. Then he noticed one on his swing. Steve noticed he wanted to get on the swing, but the determination to finish the mission was taking over that want. He started to flinch and hit his head.

"Play, please?" Bucky asked. Then he hit his head "Mission first." said Winter. He looked at Steve, Winter won that round.

"All done?"

"Yes sir."

"Alright to the garage." Winter followed them to the garage, everyone was here. Crowds made Winter nervous, but he never showed it. Steve moved towards them, Winter followed only because he had to. Some of them could already tell Winter was here and kept their distant. But what got Steve was, Tony was dressed as the Easter bunny too.

"Okay, we both can be the Easter bunny this year. I still look better though." Said Tony.

"I know there is a few here, go search." While Winter went searching, the team gathered around.

"I would be lying if I said he's not making me nervous right now." Said Tony.

"He's making everyone nervous, but we have to start trusting him." Said Nat.

"Trust Winter? Winter doesn't know a thing about trust, he knows discipline and pain. He won't see us as friends no matter what we do." Said Rumlow.