Tag your it

Kokichi pov

I have been hella bored, this past days I mean I do have my boyfriend who makes everyday feel like heaven but it is still not does not satisfied me. I want to play some kind of game with him not like something kinky like ooOoOoO tag it has always been my FAV game to play even though people say it is a kids a game, I don't give a fuck I just was to entertained.

As I walked slowly to my boyfriend like a mother fucking rat, I noticed that he was looking at nagito's twitter where he had a lot of pic with him and sans d a r n dang they looked like a good couple I think that Rantaro wants us to be like that a romantic couple like romeo and juliet but he ain't getting that I WANT TO PLAY TAG.
I yelled to him in my very childish voice "heyyyyyyy cute avocado wanna play tag with"
"Wait w h y do you wanna play tag with and STOP calling me cute avocado"
"Because I want you to and I will never stop calling you cute avocado"
He sighed "okay find but only if you don't lie or cheat"
"Okay" I say lying like a sneaky little biotch.

We play two rounds of tag and surprisingly my bOYFRiENd has won more than me I'm actually going to screams in his ears but right now I need to get him so I can finally win this game.

I throw everything at him my grape Fanta, my three week old ham and cheese sandwich but nothing could work he was just really unstoppable and.......hella hot but I'm still trying to get a victory royale BuT it is actually impossible so I just have to use my genius trick of lying teee hEeEe.

I get ready and to use my master m o v e and I use it.
"I already tagged you"
"Huh what?" He says confused god he looks so handsome while he is confused
"Yeah I already tagged you I just didn't want to tell you"
"Is this one of your lies"
"nO"
"It is isn't it" he says MaD going to sit in a couch
"I'm nOt playing tag with you anymore"
Omfg this is the saddest time in history isn't it I LOve tag he just can't tell me to not play it with him
"Come on what do you wantttttttt me to do"
"Hmmmmmmm maybe you can give me kisses and I will forgot you" I start smiling and set on couch, kissing his whole beautiful face.

              "I promise I won't lie again"

That was a lie.