➻First impression★

The next day Dream woke up by the annoying sound of his morning alarm. He stopped it, his face still buried in the pillows. Light was on the blanket, coming from a spot between the two curtains. Sleepily, he climbed to the edge of the bed and raised his arms, yawning. He went to the windows and opened them and the curtains, light filling the room. He then remembered the reason he set it. Today it was going to be the start of something new, something better hopefully.

He smiled to himself and left his room and closed the door, going to the bathroom. After doing his not so daily hygiene routine, he walked into the kitchen and put some bread in the toaster. He took the kettle and put some water inside, setting it in its place, he pressed the button and it started boiling. He took a cup, sugar, and coffee powder out of the cabinets. He set them on the table, pouring two spoons of the ingredients into the cup. Afterward, the water boiled and he poured it inside as well. He took his toast out of the toaster and set it on a plate. He relaxed down on a chair and enjoyed the breakfast, glancing outside the kitchen window.

When he finished, he walked back into his room, the fresh air filling the flat. He did his bed, closed the windows, and changed into some decent clothes. He took his phone from the nightstand but thought about it for a moment. Maybe he shouldn't open "the drama" apps. He didn't want any hate notification to ruin the moment, but he still texted Nick telling him about his excitement.  He took his headphones and plugged them in. He opened his playlist and it started playing. He put the phone in his jeans' pocket, as well with his necessities, and walked down the hallway. He stared at himself in the mirror once again before leaving, making sure he was looking good. He didn't want to make a first bad impression.

Leaving his apartment, he locked the door and went down the stairs.
He hopped inside his car and turned it on. The ride was peaceful and short, just like the day before. He got there in no time.

As he entered the building, he was once again greeted by the receptionist. The place was busier than Dream thought it would be. He didn't think that many people would sign up for classes.

He arrived in the classroom he was told to go to. He was informed to take an apron from inside the cabinet, and go to the table B3. That's where he was going to meet that George person who will help him throughout this experience.

As he was walking around the seats and the people, checking the paper with the number from time to time, to make sure he wasn't messing up anything, he saw someone sitting where he was supposed to go. The person had dark brown hair and soft light skin. They were wearing a blue sweater. Their brownish eyes were sparkling as they were looking for something or someone. They had an adorable grin, excitement could be seen in their facial expression.

Clay found himself staring at the boy, 10 feet away from him for a couple of seconds. Unexpectedly, they turned their head to face him. His face turned slightly pinkish at the sudden movement, realizing what he was doing. He shook his head and moved his hand to slowly wave at them. Their smile grew wider as they waved back.

Clay came closer and leaned his hand for them to shake it. "Hello, you must be George Found?" He finished the sentence as a question.

The boy stood up. "Oh, yeah! That's me! Clay Taken, right?" He took his hand to shake it.

"Yes." He chuckled.

"Nice to meet ya, Clay."

"Glad to meet you too, George!"

They unconsciously smiled at each other, still holding hands, until they let go.
George sat back down on his chair and patted the other one next to him, as a sign for Dream to sit. He accepted the offer, taking a seat.

In front of them, there were two easels with canvas on them. Painting supplies were set on a mini cabinet next to them. They each had one palette and around twenty different types of brushes for different uses.
Clay looked in awe at all the stuff around.

"So, you're going to help me with this whole art thing, right?"

"Kinda, yeah."

"Oh, good. I think I would've given up in the first minutes if I didn't have any help. This stuff seems so complicated." He said while picking up a brush from the pile and staring at it.

George softly laughed. "Actually, art is simple. It doesn't require anything but imagination, training, and enthusiasm. Skill is something you get from exercising."

"Oh, how unfortunate. I don't have any of these except for the enthusiasm." He jokingly snorted, which made the other one cackle.

"Well, that's why I am here for you after all." He said looking at his own fingers that were twitching around one another, and then back up.

"Guess you're right" he looked away as well, glancing at the other people nearby. They were all preparing for the first lessons. In a classroom in here, there weren't too many people. Around 6 pairs with two members each. He supposed they were just like him, newbies. There wasn't too much noise, everyone respecting privacy.

"So... Where do you want me to start it from?" George tried to break the silence.

"From the beginning, preferably."

He quietly laughed at how ridiculous that sounded. "Of course from the beginning, but which part of the beginning?"

"I don't know, the first part?" Clay asked confused.

He internally facepalmed at his own words. Was he that bad at explaining? apparently yes. "I see this isn't going anywhere. Alright then, the first part of the first part it is!"

★。/|\。★
☆。*。☆。

Hello, how are you? :)
I hope you have a great day!
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed the story so far!
Any constructive criticism is appreciated, as well with your opinions!
Goodbye!!