O7 - get to know their friends.

Start from the beginning

"I LIKE SOMEONE! I HAVE A CRUSH."

meanwhile at the Todoroki residence, where shoto, fuyumi and natsuo laid; binge watching childhood movies

"ACHOO!"

Fuyumi, Shouto's older sister, handed him a tissue with a small smile. "someone must be talking about you."

the boy sniffled and took the tissue with a grumble. "i doubt that..."

"TODOROKI?!" jiro and momo yelled into their friend's face, surprise laced upon their features

(y/n) blushed at the name, twiddling her thumbs together at the mere thought of him. (e/c) eyes focused on the soft, fluffy texture of her carpet. she nodded, her hair moving in synchronization with her nods. "mhm..."

Momo snapped her middle and thumb fingers together, "i called it! Mina owes me 15 bucks."

jiro however, was overwhelmed with confusion, pride, happiness and slight specks of curiosity. the purple haired girl was left flabbergasted, never in her wildest dreams has she ever imagined (Y/n) falling for anyone— let alone Todoroki Shouto of all people. they were polar opposite!

shes much more outgoing compared to him, which, knowing todoroki, is a very low bar to compete with. (y/n) preferred sweet things whereas shoto fancied more savory foods. her style was different to his. her home life also.

the only similarities between them jiro can remember is their love for cold temperatures. winter being their favorite season.

"wait!" she turned to yaoyurozu. "you knew?!"

"no, but i did have a hunch. cmon Kyo, Todoroki asks about her first thing in the morning." she explained, "every morning." Momo turned to (y/n) and took hold of her soft, (s/c) hands. "im so proud and happy for you, (n/n)!"

"why do you like him..." jiro questioned, "not trying to be rude or anything of course, but you're like— leagues out of his reach."

(y/n) playfully smacked her with a giggle. "dont say that! hes amazing. he's the one out of my league." but honestly speaking, (y/n) couldnt find the answer to such a question herself. romantic fantasies and lovey dovey feelings were never things that crossed her mind — sure she was attracted to people here and there but it never went beyond aesthetic attraction. with her neutral standpoint on love — the thought of being on the aromantic spectrum crossed her mind a few times.