O5 - gifts and small appreciation presents.

Start from the beginning

"alright then, Todoroki." Iida smiled. "let's go to her house and give her her things."

Shouto mirrored his friend's smile; Iida's presence was always calming to him. at least one of his friends was half normal.

"yeah." the boy nodded, turning to the direction of (Y/n)'s house. "let's go."

with that, the group made their way— reaching the girl's house in 15 minutes or so. 15 minutes or so of ochaco trying to get her hands on those sweets but they managed to keep her down.

"okay. Todoroki, Tsuyu you guys will go together and we'll stay here waiting for you."

"im going with him?" Asui frowned, "oh heck no bro i did not sign up for this!"

ochaco ignored her, shoving a plastic bag in ger friend's hands. "yes you did, when you agreed to help!" she beamed as she pushed the green haired girl by her shoulders. "but i didn't agree to help i just wanted to degrade Todoroki."

"girl you got problems.." Izuku mumbled.

"cmon Asui he needs you!"

"i really dont–"

"fine!" Tsu rolled her eyes, "you're right he DOES need my help." her frown morphed into a smile as she took him by the hand and began dragging him to the large gates of the (L/n) estate.

she rang the bell and some gardeners were striding over to open the huge, metal gates. Todoroki mumbled a quick thank you under his breath— wanting to get this all over and done with. being anywhere near (y/n)'s house made his stomach erupt in butterflies.

with every step he took through the path in direction of her house, Shoto's brain came up with a new worst case scenario— each worse than the last. what if someone other than (y/n) answered the door? a maid? her brother? mother? her father?!

fortunately for him, he didnt have to stand for anymore scarings thanks to Asui who slapped his back. "are you going to knock or will i be wearing the pants in this friendship?"

he jumped at the indirect insult she just spat out. "whats that supposed to mean?!"

"its a good thing you dont get paid for thinking, Shoto." she retorted, ignoring his glare she stepped up to press the doorbell.

before he could reply, the door swung open revealing the one and only, paint-splattered (Y/n). "Tsu, Sho." she said with a slightly confused expression but it quickly turned into a beaming smile. "this is a surprise! come in."

"oh no that wont be necessary, (Y/n)." Todoroki chuckled, "we just came here to–" he was abruptly cut off by a gruff, old-sounding voice. "(y/n)! princess! cmon dont you want to finish the.. paining..." a tall man with dark black hair and dull blue eyes poked his head from behind, he looked like a giant. almost as big as endeavor himself. "hello Tsuyu." he greeted with a grin, thought it quickly faded into a scowl when his eyes settled on Shoto. "who's this?"

the man's face was already littered with wrinkles, but they seemed to double as soon as his cyan eyes met Todoroki's bi-colored ones.

(y/n) sucked in a sharp breath, putting on a smile trying her hardest to look im control– wasn't working. "uhm, dad: Todoroki Shoto, Shoto: my dad."