O2 - find out what they're passionate about.

Start from the beginning

said boy was yet to hear her words, eyes focused on a certain (h/c) haired girl and a electricity quirked boy as they chatted up a storm on the other side of the cafeteria. his thoughts were cut short with Tsuyu startlingly snapping her fingers in his face. "earth to Sho. you there?"

Todoroki jumped, "huh? uh oh yeah. yeah sure." he silently nodded, eyes fixated on the food tray sitting on the table. his unease didn't go unnoticed by his best friend, Midoriya. "you okay?" his green eyes filled with concern.

again, Todoroki silently nodded excusing himself and taking his leave. he quickly made his way to the bathroom near the cafeteria.

just when he was about to enter the bathrooms, he bumped into a slightly shorter person. "sorry, i wasn't looking where i was going." he bowed.

"oh its alright, Todoroki it was an accident." Momo smiled as she dried her wet hands with a paper towel.

"thank you for understanding."

"mhm." with a nod, Momo began walking away. however, before she could get any further, Shoto grabbed her arm at the last second. "hey.. uh can you— can you call (L/n) over on your way back? id like to talk to her about something." he kept glancing left and right, in fear of any eavesdroppers.

Momo blinked in confusion but her lips quickly tugged into a small smile; she nodded and gently pulled her arm from his grasp. "sure, ill go get her. hope everything's okay."

a few minutes later, Todoroki was tapped on the shoulder by a certain (h/c)nette. "hey, you asked to see me?" her smile shined up at the boy.

he could feel the butterflies erupt in his stomach, their soft wings fluttering around in his ribs. "uhm uh yeah."

"..."

"..."

"are.. you going to tell me why?"

but it was at that moment it dawned on him.. he called her over without a reason. nothing. who does that?! "i.. uh." his gray and blue eyes darted from one wall to another. think you dumb hoe.

"wanna eat lunch with me on the roof top from now on?!" he yelled into her face, nervously throwing her words at her half hoping she wouldn't hear.

(Y/n) blinked at the sudden outburst but quickly recovered with a grin. "aw sure! i would love to." she rubbed her elbow with a guilty side eye, "if im being honest it gets awkward when Momo and Jiro think they're subtly flirting.. let me go get my tray."

as soon as she was out of his sight, Todoroki heaved a shaky sigh. what the fuck was he was thinking? only god knows...