O1 - forming a friendship.

Start from the beginning

(Y/n) always presented a persona of discipline, responsibility and organization. she never cut corners, was always clean looking and in control of every situation thrown her way. its a small factor of why Todoroki had grown to love the girl, she was straight forward; just like he was.

his blue and gray eyes drifted from her closet to her wall of pictures, posters from old 90s movies and personal photos of her with her friends and family littered the (f/c) wall. ones with Momo, Jiro and Denki were the most recurring— which, although he would never admit it, made his chest heave in slight jealousy. a canvas was standing in the corner of the room beneath the pictures, different types of art supplies atop a small desk next to the white canvas.

the messiest part of her room was her study desk, piles upon piles of books stood high, papers with random scribbles of math problems scattered across the wooden desk.

Todoroki was observant when it came to (Y/n), but it didn't take a rocket scientist to clue out that she was an overachiever who was very protective of her grades.

his train of thought was put to a stop when (Y/n) came out of the bathroom holding an array of facemasks and other skincare products. "this was originally a girls night in but, coincidentally, the other girls also couldn't make it."

Todoroki could feel his sweat soaking his clothes. oh he knew it wasn't a coincidence.

the devil works hard but Uraraka works harder.

"s'that so." he chuckled.

"nevermind that, i have you." she smiled, jumping on her bed behind him.

Todoroki would've blushed at the way she worded her sentence but his brain short circuited when her soft palms guided his head to her lap.  he swore he could feel his heart stop— or maybe it was going so fast he couldn't feel it.

"try not to move." she said, opening a lemon scented facemask packet. "it'll get wrinkled."

he nodded, not trusting himself enough to utter fully comprehensible, clear words. Shoto shakily sighed at the refreshing feeling of the soft, cool fabric against his warm face.

(Y/n) took out her rose quartz roller and smiled down at him. "im gonna use a roller on you, that ok?"

"mhm." he nodded once more. "what does it do?"

"it improves blood flow, makes your skin look better." and with that, he could feel the crystal message his forehead and cheeks in a very relaxing manner— he closed his eyes at the pleasant feeling.

"so.." she began, voice as soft as a raindrop. "uh are you feeling better?"

"huh?"

"y'know your... stomach situation?"

Shoto froze, arms and shoulders tensing at her words. "about that! Asui was lying i dont have diarrhea."

(Y/n) laughed at his offended pout, "then why did she say you did?"

"they didn't want you to know about what we were talking about."

"mmm." she hummed, lips tugged into a mischievous grin. y'know, like Bruno. "and what exactly were you guys talking about?" her fingers lightly pressed against his temples, softly tapping his skin.

"it was– about my crush..." his reply came in an octave barley above a whisper.

(Y/n) oo'd at his words. "and who's that? Uraraka? Momo? Midoriya?"

"Midoriya?!"

"yeah well, you guys are inseparable i just kinda assumed."

"you, Momo and Jiro are inseparable does that mean you guys are dating?"