Oikawa to: Boss-Chan

<Hiii, just so you know I got the target. Heading home now.>

Boss-Chan to: Oikawa:
<please be more professional. And okay, I'll transfer your share of money to your savings account.>

Oikawa set his phone down and sighed.
"That was fun." He chuckled. He was starting to think he was a dick.
————————————————————————
"Kenma. I trust that your trip here was pleasant?"
"No. If It was you'd know." Said the boy sharply, normally not even having the energy to speak up to someone like this, but he was pissed. He wanted nothing to do with these people. The chair that was currently occupied by a tall man creaked under pressure. It just further proved how silent and thick the air was. The office was large and dark. Clocks lined on the walls, and photos pinned up on a bulletin board, red string connecting them. There was a large table in the center that looked like it was used for meetings, and in the back, another door led into a smaller office occupied by a desk and two chairs. Kenma had been escorted to the main part of the factory, and through the double doors leading to the office, he currently sat in.

"So..." Kenma started, "what does he want?"
The man in front of him chuckled, "That's for you to find out later. For now... we have a proposition for you."
"I don't want anything from you, and I refuse to do anything for you either," Kenma said lazily.

The atmosphere got thicker, seeming to suck the air out of the assassin's lungs.
"I think you'll want it, you'll see. I have someone you should meet." the man stood up from the chair and into the light.

Mr. Ushijima was tall, muscular, and had a collection of scars and tattoos covering the sleeves of his arms. He looked identical to his son, and The striped vest he wore over the white button-up shirt hugged his body tightly, and the rolled-up sleeves made his arm muscles look fairly large. He looked like a real hard-ass, and he was. The piercings lining his ears and nose didn't help his appearance either. Even if the man wasn't 40, and his son wasn't Kenma's old training partner, he still wouldn't have found him any bit of attractive.
The door suddenly clicked and swung open, revealing a man with a black button-up, and dress pants. His hair was bright red, and spiked up, into sharp spikes, the whole man screamed 'insane' and Kenma wrinkled his nose, knowing to stay away from people like him. He knew what they wanted, and it had nothing to do with him. Better if he just stayed in the shadows.

Suddenly the man spoke, his alien-like voice echoing through the room, "Mr. Ushijima, should I let him in now?"
"Yes, send him in."

The man disappeared behind the heavy door and quickly reappeared with someone at his side. Kenma looked up at the door to lock eyes with a tall figure. He immediately recognized him from the parking lot and suppressed a groan.
"Oh fuck me," Kenma whispered. He didn't know what this man was doing here, and he didn't care. He just wanted out. Now.

"That part can come later." The bedhead winked awkwardly.
Kenma groaned again, setting his head on the cold wooden table. Why was everything always cold?
Suddenly the man spoke again, "Mr. Ushijima this is Kuroo Tetsurou, the hitman you requested I get in contact with."
"Yes, thank you, Tendou. Tetsuro-san, please take a seat, this is Kozume, Kenma."

The man sat down and looked at Kenma, who was now glaring from behind his front hair strands.
"Oh, we've met," Kenma said under his teeth.

"Oh, good. You can leave now, Tendou, and tell Waktoshi when you see him that I expect him to be in my office later." After the man left with a nod, it was the three men alone. That wouldn't work for long, because Kenma might murder someone- a contract or not.
Ushijima spoke first, "So as you both know, AGARDA is notorious for being a group of assassins who kill people in power to balance out the evil in this world." Kenma suppressed his urge to laugh. Bullshit. They didn't bring balance to anything.
"Yes but I'm wondering why I'm here. I'm a hitman, I get contracts from a single person, not a manager, or a boss." Kenma glanced up again, fascinated by the serious tone the hitman has suddenly taken on.

"Well you see," Ushijima started, "Your work is excellent, and you have built quite a name for yourself. We look for those kinds of people at AGARDA"
"Hohoho, I don't want to be recruited here, I'm perfectly happy working on my own, and occasionally with my colleague. I have no desire to become an assassin." Kenma could almost sense nervousness radiating off kuroo,  quite like the first time he arrived here.
"Kozume-san." The older man now focused on him, almost like he was forcing Kenma to participate.

"Please don't drag me into this. Why am I even here?"
"I'm getting to that," Ushijima said sharply, again sucking all the air out of the room. Kuroo shifted uncomfortably in his seat, and Kenma couldn't blame him.

"The mission we are working on is top secret, so we can not disclose any information on the plan unless we have consent for you both. What I can say though, is you two are the best of the best. We are needing skilled people to take on the job." He paused.
"With Kuroo's brains and prior training it could be useful for him to help out, and with your family history and knowledge of poisons and impeccable aim, you two will be almost unstoppable." Kenma suddenly snapped his head up. He hardly ever lost his cool, but this might be a rare moment.

"Okay? Why can't you just send three or four of his employees to get the job done? I don't want to take part in this." Kenma snapped.
"You know why we can't, Kozume. You're smart. If there are more than two people at these high-risk missions, then it puts more people in danger. We aren't mass murderers, we are assassins. It's our job to take out unjust people from the world."
Kenma was now pissed, "I work alone, you know this. I don't want to be a part of this contract." He stood up to leave.

"Kozume-San." The voice came from Kuroo. The assassin stopped and turned around ready to fire a retort.
"Just listen to what he has to say."
Mr. Ushijima coughed, "um, yes. Please stay seated. You don't have to accept the offer but it's important that you at least think about it."
Kenma sighed in defeat, making his way back to the chair.
"Fine. What's the contract?" He said lazily.

Ushijima's eyes widened. He knew Kenma enough to know that once he gave up, he'd be into doing anything just to get it over with.
"The contract might be of interest to you as well Kuroo, we will be paying you handsomely." At Kenma's eyebrow raise Ushijima walked over to the bulletin board.
He tacked a photo on the board and stepped back revealing the face. The man had broad shoulders, short hair, and sharp cat-like eyes that gave off a green glow. Kenma's lips parted and slowly curved into a grin.

"My cousin?"