Chapt.1

Reader's PoV
Ever since I was little, we moved around a lot because my dad was in the army, I really hoped we'd find a permanent place. We're now on the move... Again. I really hope it's a good place. However, there's another reason we moved... Me. I have a condition called tourettes and I get a lot of bullying. The last place we stayed at went as far as stabbing me... I may have gained an addiction of pain from that. But oh well, now I'm sat in the huge white Honda watching the world go by: lost in my thoughts of what the house would look like. "Hey, Y/N... I have some good news!" I snap my attention to Dad, he's smiling like a fool. I hum to show and listening, ticking slightly. He turns down a road, entering a small town, "Well..." He starts, "I've served my 24 years, so I'm no longer in the army!" I turn to him, beaming; "S-so does th-that m-m-mean we w-wont ha-have to mo-mo-m-move!" I stutter, ticking rapidly from excitement. He nods as we pull into a driveway.

The first thing I notice is the trees peeking over from behind the house. I turn to Dad, he laughs and shoos me off. "Go ahead, but be back here for 6!" I laugh and sprint through the back gate, jump the fence into the woods... You pick up a few things from a single dad. Anyway, the forest was beautiful! The orange beams of light peaking through the tall pine trees gave the forest amazing colours! I saw a huge pine tree, with thick branches. 'I'm gonna climb it!' I thought, I ran towards it. As I reached the tree, the feeling of being watched washed over me. I spun round and looked all over the forest... Nothing. I sigh and turn round to see a boy on the branch above me, I scream and fall backwards. The boy ticked into a chuckle, jumping out of the tree. "Y-you okay there?" He laughs. I calm the furious ticking and frown, "You scared me!" I whine, "You don't just sneak up on a stranger like that!". He holds his hand out which I cautiously took. "T-T-Tobais, You?" He asks, I tilt my head confused. "My n-name is T-Tobais, wh-what's yours?" He asks again. "O-oh, I'm Y/N!" I respond.

Now that I actually look at him, I notice he has a strange sense of clothing. He's wearing a stripped mouth mask and orange goggles. He has a slightly baggy grey hoodie with blue and brown stripes on the sleeves, black jeans along with black boots.

"-ere?" I hear, breaking me out of thought, I tic and stare for a second before respond stupidly, "Uhhhhhhhhh, hehe what?". He shakes his head, hand twitching slightly, "why were you out here?" He responds without a stutter surprisingly. I shug and then realise it's gotten dark, I check my phone: 17:47. Shit! I look up at him and he points in a direction, I tilt my head and he ticks before grabbing my hand and dragging me. I blush but let him drag me. Then it hit me, I've been this forest for almost 6 hours wondering about and starring at Tobias for a while. 'Damn that's hard to say, To-Bi-As, hehe ass...Toby has a nice ass, NOPE STOP, wait....  Toby, yeah I'm gonna call him that!' I think to myself, suddenly I walk into something. "Oof, sorry!" Say rubbing my head. I look up to see Toby, mask slightly off, smirking... It kinda looked like he was trying to hide is mouth.... Nah. "Your clumsy aren't you?" He chuckles.... His voice clear, .... It's fucking HOT.... 'Stahp' I think to myself. I blush and go to stand up.... To slip, and get caught.... By the waist.... By Toby (he put his mask on before catching you). I push away instantly and he laughs, "Ah, well I'll see you later Y/N!" He shouts (I can't be bothered to make them stutter constantly.... So just voice the stutters and ticks in your head, thank you!) I wave and see him run into the house next door.... 'oh... Shit.... My windows next to his!' I internally scream and run inside.

"WHERE WERE YOU Y/N, YOUR A RESPONSIBLE YOUNG MAN AND SHOULD KNOW HOW TO TELL THE TIME!" he's pissed.... 'shit' I think, I grab my phone and check the time: 6:49... 'double shit'. "Uh, well you see I met the neighbors son in the forest and completely forgot.... Hehe" I squeak. He sighs giving me the 'I was worried sick, don't do that again!' look. I nod and sit and the table with Dad. He looks at me, "soooo, you were pretty flustered walking in the door, was the boy next door cute!" He says, teasingly winking. "DAD STOP!" I shout, he laughs before eating his food. I growl slightly before eating too.

Hello guys, it's you lazy author, Ticci-Chan, I hope you enjoyed this and I hope it wasn't short enough.... Ima go change the description so it's says it's a malexToby story.... Which you don't find many. Also if you want an idea of what the forest looks like here:

 Also if you want an idea of what the forest looks like here: