Chapter Eight: UA Sports Festival #2

Start from the beginning

I collect the choker and tie it around mt neck before chuckling, "I mean, it was just Kirishima and I talking while Bakugou ate his food in the most peaceful state I've ever seen him in."

Jirou snorts, "Didn't think that was possible." I agree with her before turning around and fixing my hair. "Well?" I hum, holding up my hands. Uraraka claps her hands together and states, "Aw, so cute!"

We overhead Mic telling us to come back to the stadium, making me hold my breath. I hope I don't come across my parents...

As soon as we exit the locker rooms, I feel devastated. "Hey, Sweetie!" My mother calls, walking over to me. Oh shit.

"Mum! Hi, I thought you would be in the stands already..." I say, holding my pom poms to cover my chest and my exposed stomach. But Mum is already staring at me with a questionable look.

"What are you wearing?" She suddenly giggles at me, stuffing her phone in her pocket. I look back at my friends, who stayed behind so I could talk with my mother. I groan, dropping my pom poms, "I... I don't know, it was somebody else's idea. I don't even want to. Aren't you gonna' tell me off?"

Mum shakes her head and places a hand on her hip, a smile on her face. "No, not fully. Mainly because you won't be the only one people will be laughing at." She places a hand on my shoulder.

"Whoever's idea this was is both an idiot for thinking us parents won't follow this up, and a genius if this is for comedic purposes."

I shrug my shoulder before tossing my drink bottle up and down. "Yeah, I guess. I'll see you later, Mum! Wish me luck!"

I continue on with my group of friends, a few upperclassmen looking our way with confused looks. One girl with pretty periwinkle hair and blue eyes catches us and makes a small heart with her hands.

A few minutes later, the break is over and all the remaining students are gathered in the stadium.

"Now that lunch is over, it's finally time to reveal the last game!" Present Mic announces, enthusiasm shown from his voice in contrast to Mr Aizawa's, "But before that, there's good news for all of you who didn't make it to the finals!"

As I walk along the grass and listen to the Pro's voice, I cross my arms over my chest and mutter, "This is embarrassing!" Mina holds my shoulder and giggles, "Oh, but you look great! Trust me, everybody's got their eyes on you!"

"That's what I'm embarrassed about..."

I look around as I set my pom poms down. I play with the choker around my neck before tugging my skirt down. Like I said; basically panties.

Regretfully, I meet eyes with a certain somebody.

Bakugou glances at me, looking at me from head to toe. It makes me inhale and hold my breath, flushed at his slight action.

I see that Kirishima beside him turns to me the next second. And in an instant, his face goes a bright pink before he covers his eyes with his hands, punching Bakugou for him to do the same.

But the ash-blonde looks me dead in the eye. Without hesitation.

And laughs.

Fucking laughs at me.

Not a cutesy, 'aw you look so adorable' laugh that you'd think someone would do when you're wearing something you don't think you look good in; but a 'Holy Hell you're such a dumbass you loser' laugh that makes you feel even more bad for yourself.

I know for sure that my face and probably my neck is covered in a red embarrassed blush.

Lifting my shoulders and holding on hand at my hip, I flip Bakugou off and stick out my tongue. He replies with the same thing, a shit-eating smirk on his face as he ignores Kirishima.