In the middle (Draco malfoy love story) part 16

Chapter 16

Draco's pov

No matter how hard it was to let her go, it had to be done.

I can't have her falling in love with me because in the end she will just get hurt when she finds out my secrete. She is going to be a distraction for me and I could put her life in danger.

I was holding back my tears as I told her I don't fall in love but the truth is I love her. I love her more than anything in the whole world, she is my world. Dreaming of her keeps me asleep, thinking of her keeps me awake and being with her keeps me alive.

She looked so hopeless, I could see she wanted me but I couldn't do anything, no matter how much I wanted to just hold her in my arms I had to resist but then suddenly she kissed me and I just couldn't resist anymore and kissed her back.

As I left I told her to stay away from me.

I made my way to the common room, laid on my bed and let it all out. My heart was in a million tiny pieces, I didn't even know how I was breathing because my whole life was katelyn and my whole life had just left me. As I was crying silently I drifted away in my sweet dreams of katelyn, at least in my dreams everything was okay.

**********

Katelyn's pov

I sat there with James all night as he comforted me in his arms. He asks me several times what had happened but I just brushed the matter off and told him I missed him. I guess I was only saying that because I needed someone to hold me and make the pain go away.

We were snuggling on the sofa all night and I fell asleep with my head on his chest.

That night Draco visited my dream again. At least in my dreams I could be with him.

I woke up in the morning still snuggled up with James. He was awake and sat there playing with my hair and watching me sleep. I looked up at him and thought, is this what I want? Should I go ahead with it? But I guess I had no choice after last night, James though I gave him another chance. And you know they say your happier with someone who loves you not who you love.

'morning, hun' he smiled

'morning' I replied sadly

However he didn't notice and just gave me a kiss

'why don't you go get ready and I'll meet you down here in ten minutes' he said

I made my way upstairs to my room, got dressed and then we went breakfast. A lot of people were starting to notice that me and James were back together, including Draco.

As me and James walked in the great hall I could see Draco's eyes on us. He wasn't staring but glaring at us. I ignored him and looked away like I didn't care how he felt but I could still feel his eyes on us. The next thing you know he stormed out of the hall.

He deserved it I thought to myself

**********

Two weeks had passes and there wasn't a day that went passed where I didn't think about Draco. Why is it that even when someone breaks our hearts we still seem to love them with all the small pieces.

Even though I couldn't stop thinking about Draco I accomplished ignoring him for the full two weeks. I hardly saw him round anymore and in the lessons we had together I acted like he didn't exist.

It was finally time for the holidays and everyone was leaving for Christmas however I decided to stay because my parents were spending Christmas round my great aunts and I can't stand her.

There were very few people staying. There were three gryfindoors, two hufflepuffs, two ravenclaws and one slitherin, Draco.

James was going round his parents for Christmas. He asked me if I wanted to come with him instead but I said no. I don't think I'm ready to meet the parents just yet.

Mine and James relationship was fine but it isn't like before but I guess it will take time to go back to normal, well for me at least. James is putting a hundred and ten percent in the relationship and here I am thinking of a different guy. But I'm trying my best to get back to normal and make James happy because that's all that counts. And hopefully I'll move on from Draco if I try because I'm better of with James.

'well I'm packed' James said

I smiled at him and then he pulled me toward him

'I'm going to miss you' he whispered

'me too' I kissed him on the cheek

He kissed me back on the lips and then was off

Maybe things were going back to there old selves after all.

Soon everyone was gone apart from the people staying for Christmas.

I was making my way to the common room when I passed the toilets, I heard someone crying. I went inside to see Draco leaning over the sink looking at himself in mirror crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plz comment and vote :)