Our story

Uhhh hi this is my first story so if ya got any suggestions hit me up. ENJOY !!!

I had noticed her before. How could you not. She started middle school as a hyper crazy geek. When she entered my life, I didn't know she'd be such an important part of it. I wasn't really getting girls at the time {6th grade} but I knew I would have a chance with her. I had desired it for so long.

Her name was Bree. She called herself Bliss tho. She said that name better fitted her. I couldn't disagree more. Bliss! I mean honestly that name reflects peace calm and tranquility, 3 traits Bree did not master. We barely talked, but when we did it was a stupid conversation. One filled with electricity and determination. We'd usual debate about how she was annoying. She'd always fire back with playful fury. Now that I look back at it, that's one adorable characteristic of hers. At the time I had considered her a friend and nothing more. We had met the year before. In our school, 5th grade counted as middle school. She was so small and quiet at the time. So misleading.

I snapped myself out of the trance she had put me under. Just that one glance of her was hypnotizing. She was quite the distraction. We had been texting for a while now and it was clear we had neutral feelings for each other. My plan was to ask her out on Valentine's Day. Our school would take us to an ice skating rink for the day, as it did every year. That's where I would make her mind. Almost all of the friends we shared knew. Melody, Karma, Macy, and a few of my pals. I couldn't wait for her to be mine.

Back to the real world I shall go. Apparently I can't stop and think for 5 seconds without my hooligan friends bothering me.

Sorry about the short chapter but this love story ain't over yet! If u have an ideas about what else I should do leave a comment and don't forget to follow me for support :D