5sos Self Harm Video

For those who haven’t yet seen the 5sos self harm video, this chapter is for y’all. A while ago, the boys posted an incredibly touching video on YouTube. WARNING: YOU WILL CRY!

Calum: "Best advice to people who self harm: First, to stop doing it. I doesn’t just hurt you, it hurts everyone who loves you. Imagine every time you cut yourself you’re cutting someone you love; would you still do it? Even then if cutting yourself meant cutting someone you love."

Ashton: "Any advice for people who self harm: Just hang in there; it does get better. It doesn’t stay bad forever."

Michael: "Please before you think of committing suicide or hurting yourself, think for everyone else too. It’s not just you thats hurting. Trust me. I can’t lose you guys too."

Luke: "I just wanna let you know that if you’re going through something right now, that it does get better. And you’ll make it through. No matter how hard it seems right now. Theres always a chance to get better. And nothing bad ever lasts forever; Don’t forget that. And I wanna let you know that I love you. The boys love you, and a lot of people."

Calum: "Stay strong beautiful; we know you can do it."

Michael: "Stay strong beautiful; you’re gonna be ok."

Ashton: "Keep smiling beautiful; you’re gonna be ok."

Luke: "Keep smiling no matter what you’re doing right now. It’s going to get better."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edWWfFCbCUc

***************

Wow. I don’t cut, nor am I depressed or anything like that, but this video really got to me. I absolutely bawled my eyes out when first I saw it. It sounded like they were crying too and that made me cry even more. Plus I found out that Ashton used to cut, which made me cry some more...

I have a message to all of you amazing readers out there: STAY STRONG BEAUTIFUL! Be kind to yourself. You're way to important to so many people in your life. You were put on this Earth because you have a purpose. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. ILYASM