"Oh, that's alright. So, this is little Sophie," I lean closer and coo at her, but she cowers away. I smile. "She's adorable. Hi, Sophie, my name is Claire."

Still nervous and scared, she can't make eye contact with me. She probably needs to speak English and be more open to talking. Either way, she's adorable.

Big Mac and Billie told me they decided to adopt a child from Mexico the other day. Besides raising Sam, Billie's nephew and Clark's fiancé. They wanted another child of their own, just like Lily's parents. They had to review the paperwork and wait for the adoption process. I'm glad they were able to take her now. I've heard from them about how Sophie ended up in the orphanage. What Big Mac and Billie know because I learned this from Effie, who told Odin that Terry has more secret missions than the one we know. Odin had an issue with finding more newborn babies sold in the black market and shutting it down.

I don't know how easily Effie can have this information from Odin, but the daughter of the Fosters is adopting one of the babies saved by Terry. Odin has secretly helped them without their knowledge. It's good he is assisting the children to find homes.

"Oh, she's not a Fosters yet. What day are you going to change the last name?" I ask as I kindly approach her and hope she will open up. Sophie turned away and made me pout.

"Next week, we will head to court to have her change the last name, but we will still want to keep Flores in her name." Explain Billie then adds. "Her maternal grandmother raised her for two years until Sophie was put in the orphanage after her grandmother died."

"We could've done it there but decided to wait until we arrived home to finalize the adoption." Big Mac states.

It breaks my heart. Sophie must have had a rough life being born into the world and was already given away so that some pervert could do anything to her. The thought of a child living under one roof with her abusive made my blood boil. But I'm relieved that Odin is doing everything he can to stop it.

"That's good." I smiled, and so far, Sophie still wouldn't look at me. I always wanted a little girl. Buy and dress her like a doll, do hairstyles on her, have a mother-and-daughter day spa, and design a room that fits a pretty little girl.

I glance at Don for a second, where Rex and the two brothers of Jordan are chatting about whatever boys talk about, probably about some addition to the gym or their family shop. He felt me staring at him and caught me in the act. I quickly turn back, blushing.

Why am I thinking of having a daughter with Don?

It is not going to happen. No way, no, sir! Even if I have dirty thoughts about him this summer. Forget it!

But then again, if Don and I were to have a daughter, she would have his family's black hair and blue ocean eyes. She will be the most beautiful baby I could ever imagine. And I have already come up with a name.

"Mummy! Mummy! Look what the clown made me."

Hearing Leo's energetic voice pulled me away from my thoughts as I saw my son holding a dinosaur balloon shaped like a T-Rex. I crouch to his level. "That's nice, darling."

"Chris and I have matching balloons, except his green. "Leo smiles, then tilts his head up to glance at Sophie. "Who's she, Mummy?"

Sophie cowered again against Billie's neck.

"Leo," I place my hand on his back. "That is Sophie. Big Mac and Billie's daughter. Say hi."

"Hi, Sophie," Leo said with a bright smile, waving at the little girl. "Want this balloon?" He held it up to her as an offering of friendship.