The young girl let out a nervous chuckle, "is that not normal? I thought, uhm, everyone could do that..."

Carmen sighed, now becoming calmer so the girl doesn't just freak out and possibly make the whole hotel levitate. "I'm Carmen Ripley," she said putting her hand out, "what's your name?"

   The girl shook Carmen's hand, "I'm Sage Hunter." Sage then turned to face Theo and shook her hand.

"Theo Weaver, nice to meet ya'."

Sage looked back and forth at Theo and Carmen, her palms sweaty. "You guys aren't gonna like kidnap me or tell authorities about this, are you?"

Theo let out a chuckle and led the girl over to the couch where she and Carmen just sat — Carmen followed beside Theo. "No, trust me. We have got our fair share of crazy superhero stories." With that Theo held her arm out and showed the young girl the vein on her left wrist, Carmen followed suit by doing the same. In which on both of their veins, instead of it being a dark purple it glowed green. Only one single vein on both of their arms was this green color — this is where they got their injections.

   "Woah, what happened to you guys?" Sage asked, looking intently at the vein.

   In unison, the duo said, "Hydra."

   "Woah, sick!" She said excitedly. "So like you two know the Avengers then?"

   "Yupp," Theo replied popping the 'p.'

   Sage stared in awe, then getting a closer look at Carmen, "wait you look familiar," she paused and got closer to Carmen's face. Carmen widened her eyes and moved her head back. When Sage moved back quickly yelling, "no way!" She jumped, startled. "You're the Carmen Ripley! I've read about you before! You are like besties with Captain America! He's a hunk!"

    "Alright Miss Hunter, I think Mister America is just a little too old for you." Theo laughed.

   "Age ain't nothin' but a number baby," Sage shrugged. Of course, she was joking. She then looked at Carmen, "besides you know who is even hotter? I know he was like your mans but, Bucky Barnes. That man was crafted by God himself; am I right? Or am I right?" Sage put her hand out for a high five, one that no one took.

   While Theo laughed at the young girl, Carmen stared in disbelief. She then clapped her hands together and changed the conversation, "so, Sage, where you from?"

   When Sage realized nobody was going to high five her back she awkwardly put her hand down and pushed some of her hair behind her ear. "Queens."

   Theo pushed her eyebrows together, "woah then what are you doing here?"

   "I help nanny for this family and they're on vacation. Today they gave me a day off to do whatever I wanted, I made sure to leave the hotel room early enough before they change their minds."

   Theo opened her mouth to respond but instead was interrupted by her phone going off, "shoot Peters calling me."

   "Why is he calling you?" Carmen asked.

   "I give off a motherly vibe, I don't know," Theo explained while standing up, Carmen giggled at her response. "I'll catch you later though, okay?" She then looked at Sage and pointed at her, "we are not done with you, little miss!" With that, Theo walked away and left Carmen and Sage alone.