YOU'RE IN MY VEINS

Start from the beginning

"Sir we've been told..." he interrupts her with a stern voice. "I'm going to be seeing Spencer Hastings first, have the lead detective or officer come out now or I'm suing this entire station for refusing my clients their basic rights to medical attention, speaking to a minor with out adult supervision, and holding them with no intent to charge."

She nods frantically after gaping at him for a few seconds and dials a number on the phone speaking in hushed voices.

Standing up quickly she leads the way into Spencer Hastings interrogation room. Opening the door Spencer looked tired and had dry blood on her forehead as she gapes at Theo.

"Theo? What are you doing here?"she gasps in surprise. Not even aware he was in the area.

"I'm here to get you out, you need medical attention." He says sternly glancing to the officer who immediately gets defensive.

"She was already checked over by paramedics." Garrett replies with a smug look and a raised brow.

"Mrs. Hastings was hit over the head numerous times. No human eye can give a brain scan and check all of her possible injuries from head collision." He informs him like he was speaking to a child.

"This is a murder investigation!" Garrett fires back, his eyes fuming.

"Hmm yes. My client was almost murdered yet here her and her friends are being interrogated instead of you at the crime scene searching for evidence or looking for who did it. You have nothing to charge them with, you have to let them go." He says matter of fact. "Or I'll sue you and this department for failure of granting these girls basic civil rights."

Garrett glares and stands up abruptly, "I'll have their release forms done immediately." He says with gritted teeth and walks out of the room with a slam of the door.

Spencer lets out of a sigh of relief and turns to Theo, "thank you. But since when were you in town?"

"I was already on my way back when I received a panicked call from my mom about you all." He says with a shrug. "You could possibly be injured so I figured I'd get them to release you first."

Walking back into the room with a set in stone glare Garrett says, "You're free to go."

Spencer begins walking out of the room but Theo holds back a bit and whispers lowly into Garrett's ear, "Tell Jenna I'm back and to leave these girls the hell alone. That's a warning."

Garrett immediately tenses and looks at anything but Theo.

Walking back into the entrance all the girls stand around with their parents and all of them give Theo a thankful nod.

Aria sprints to her brother and almost tackles him to the floor with a big hug. "I missed you." She says sniffling a bit.

These past couple of months with everything going on she just wished her brother would come back, he always went to extra lengths to make her feel safe and protected. In reality she had no idea what he's done to protect her.

"I missed you too princess." He whispers into her hair giving her a kiss on the top of her head.

Later on after Spencer had been taken to the hospital all of the girls and parents may up at the Montgomery's household.

"Since you suggested it, you should break the news." Ella softly says nudging Veronica.

All of the girls turn towards their parents confused, after them only getting avoided eye contact Aria looks towards her brother hopeful to get some answers but he just shrugs being as clueless as her but he had a hint at what was happening right now.