Snow was all around,covering tree tops turning dark green leaves into beautiful white wonderland as laughter of young teens filled the air. 

Well laughter and snowballs to be exact 

After you have discovered quiet place in woods,it would be such shame to miss chance to have some fun with your favorite turtles on snow. 

Of course it was a bit tough to prove turtles it was safe place for them to be during day,since their existence had to stay secret no matter what. Luckily they're adventurous boys so they agreed to come and from first moment you all came,they were all amazed and fun started right away.

You have brought four big size ski suits perfect for keeping turtles cozy and warm from cold winter weather as you had your pink plain suit,fluffy hat and gloves  - all ready for winter day

"So what are we going to do first?" Mikey asked impatient to start with all fun things to do,barely being able to hold his excitement 

"Well there's plenty of things to do-" you said turning to the youngest turtle as you started enumerating "We can make snowman, have snowball fights,make angels in snow or go climb hills and slide down with sleds just that I only have three so we will have to share" you explained Mikey nodding with smile as Raph smirked

"I'm sure if we bury Mikey in snow that will easily solve the sleds problem" he chuckled as Mikey looked at him with glare "That ain't cool bro" he said crossing arms.
Donnie chuckled a bit "Don't worry Mikey,it would be like bring buried in sand in beach just that instead of sand there's snow-" he pointed out as Leo sighed facepalming"We wont bury anyone~" he said while mumbling the last part "Tho it could still remain the option" 

Rolling your eyes in annoyance you said "Well since you guys ain't willing to share me and Mikey will take both sleds for ourselves and you can slide in your shells"

Smirking you looked at turtles as their rubbed back of their neck chuckling "Chill (Y/N), we are just messing around" Raph said "You better be" you said in more threatening tone before you smiled "Okay so sliding is first" you announced pointing to the nearby hill.

It didn't took long until you realized hill wasn't as easy to reach as you thought, while your legs kept on falling deeper into snow each step you took,until eventually you ended up kissing the floor - or snow in this case.

Noticing that Raph looked over to you "You really fell for that snow" he smirked offering you a hand asking "Need a lift to the top?"

"Thanks" Pink blush appeared on your face as you gladly accepted his offer. Gently holding your hand as he didn't let you fall again, Raph helped you reach the top as others were waiting for you two to join them. 

"Took you long enough " Leo said teasingly making Raph rolled eyes but he fast replied with a smirk "We will see who will be slow turtle once I come down sooner than you" 

"Don't make this an competitio-" you couldn't even finish as Leo nodded to Raph's challenge "Last one sliding pays pizza" he said as Raph nodded "Deal"

"And they turned it into competition-" you sighed along with donnie as Mikey just giggled
"Don't worry (N/N) we will get first without doubt" he winked pulling you with him onto sled as Donnie shared sled with Leo,meaning Raph got one for himself as you all got into starting position. 

"On mark-" Mikey announced as Raph continued the countdown "Get ready to lose-" "GO!"Leo shouted and so the race begun.

Wrapping hands around Mikey you hold on tight as you both slide down the hill in high speed. You never were best with heights or fast sliding, but being with Mikey it felt like fun more than fear as you both laughed taking the lead as sleds flied through the snow. 

Looking behind you saw Raph struggling to keep up as Donnie's frighten screams were heard as they were making their way down the hill slowly coming closer.

Unfortunately they weren't fast enough as you and Mikey took the victory reaching the bottom first as Leo & Donnie took last place while Raph stumble over clump on road flying across the hill ending head first in pole of snow leaving you all rolling over snow in laughter. 

"Nice flying Raph & it was a victory fall" you burst in laughter to Mikey's comments on Raph elegant falling. 

Fast getting up from floor,Raph already had snowball in his hand catapulting it towards Mikey,but he managed to dodge it.

Unfortunately that wasn't good news for you,since you were being him and once he dodged the snowball hit your face.

"That's it you're going down" whipping cold snow from your face you fast formed snowball in your hands throwing it at Raph but you missed him and hit Leo. Donnie and Mikey laughed joining in the battle

"Sorry Leo" you apologized giggling a bit but Leo just smirked at you evilly "I'll teach you how to aim and throw snowballs correctly" he said throwing snowballs at you but you managed to dodge them.

Pulling out tongue to him "Haha you missed!" You laughed but then your eyes widen seeing him running towards you. You tried running away but he was faster as he pinned you down to the ground "Did I?" He asked with a smirk as in his hand he held snowball ready to drop it.

You closed your eyes waiting for the snowy doom to hit you,but it never did as you heard Raph's footsteps getting closer.

"I'll save you (Y/N)!" The red masked turtle thrown himself on Leo,pushing him off and saving you from Leo's try of hitting you with snowball and soon the two turtles started wrestling over snow.

"Try to be smooth around (Y/N),huh?" Raph teased managing to pin Leo down to ground as the blue masked turtle blushed throwing snow at Raph's face to push him off himself "No I'm not!"
"Oh my hero~" You chuckled at the two, just then seeing Donnie offered a hand to help you up,which you gladly accepted "Thanks Donnie. I'm glad to have not just one but two heros by my side"

"Always glad to help lady in need" The purple masked turtle replied smoothly kissing your hand hear what made you blush

"SMOOTH DONATELLO!!!" Mikey shouted across the field making the called purple turtle blush madly as he started to chase him around "MIKEY!".

Them two ending up wrestling on the snow same as two older turtles as you just chuckled looking over circus that was happening right in front of you

"Boys will be boys-" you sighed to yourself and grabbed slice of pizza that you brought. Sitting down on snow you enjoyed both pizza and silly fight going between the turtle brothers as it was perfect entertaining to wrap up such a nice day on snow.
____________________________________
                        THE END