𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩.

Start from the beginning

Stanley let out a gasp, and reached his hands for Bills head. His lover wasn't even doing even that much rn, but he loved it. And he wanted it.

Bill then lightly started to suck on the tip now badly teasing the boy, hoping the other boy would catch on to his teasing.

"D-dont t-tease-" Stan said breathlessly. He knew what Bill was doing, and he didn't like it.

Bill hums against the others cock smiling to himself he carried on doing it, knowing the boy would get mad.

Stan moaned, louder than intended and grasped the boys hair gently. He. Loved. This.

Bill was actually smiling widely at the other boys reaction, he knew he was doing something good so he kept on licking and sucking on the tip for a few minutes, just continually teasing him.

"n-no t-teasing-" Stan looked down at the boy trying to look mad. Only failing- because how can stan ever be mad at Bill?

Bill then finally finished the teasing, and took him whole, feeling it hit his throat almost quickly he then whines against it, the feeling was weird to the boy, but the poor slut was obsessed with Stanley's cock.

Stanley gasped and moaned loudly. He felt his toes curl and he grasped onto the boys hair

The feeling was weird to the poor little boy, he hadn't ever deep throated stanley before, though he had with a few other boys before in the past but their dick was nothing compared to Stanley's, and he wasn't used to it, so he lightly lifted up his head, before going back down, taking a risk but he loved it.

Stanley tightly grasped onto his head. He squeezed his eyes shut and tilted his head, making un-human like noises

Bill then waited a second before bobbing his head, he lightly choked but he was fine with it, he just wanted to give stanley the pleasure he deserved.

Stanley lifted his hips slightly, pure pleasure filling his whole body. He moaned loudly, and was breathing heavily, but he didn't care. This- this was everything.

Bill then presses one of his hands on the bottom part of his cock which he couldn't reach, and he gently began to rub it while still bobbing his head perfectly, Stanley was always good to him whenever they had sex and he just wanted to repay it and give him what he deserved deeply.

Stanley's vision got fuzzy, and his head was spinning with pure delight and pleasure. He rolled his eyes to the back of head and moaned softly. His whole body felt weak, but he loved it

Bill now continually did this, waiting for the other one to cum, he began lightly whining on his cock, his face actually lightly heating up.

"B-Bill I-I'm g-gonna-" Stan felt his stomach tighten. He whimpered and looked at bill, his face sweating and his breath hitching in his throat

Bill giggles against the others cock, hopefully that telling the boy that he could cum right there and then if he so wished too.

Stan stared at the boy weakly not getting the message. He felt completely weak under the touch of Bill, and he couldn't tell if he liked it or not

Bill then looked up at the boy, rolling his eyes, he obviously couldn't talk but he tried to mumble stuff against the boys cock.

Stan looked at Bill one last time for consent, he didn't just wanna come without Bill wanting him too. But Fuck that feeling in his stomach was getting tighter and warmer and he didn't like it

Bill then gently pats the boys thigh, that way of trying to give consent, he felt like an actual idiot that stanley didn't know that he could just cum.

Stan finally got the memo and came, he moaned loudly as he did so. he then sighed out of relief and felt his body relax, and looked down at Bill

Bill then lifted his head up, and swallowed the come. The boy then giggled cutely before crawling up the boy and pressing a light but soft and gentle kiss against the curly haired boys lips, "I have come to the conclusion you are my soulmate Stanley" he smiled widely. "I love you."

——————————————————————