Chapter 2 - Widow in a party dress

Start from the beginning

"What are you laughing about?? I bet its your fault Nick is late again!" Melody or whatever yelled now at me, turning around. I just shook my head, chuckled and leaned forward, holding my phone with the dick pic in front of Nicks face. 

"Ew dude, what the fuck whose was that??" he asked, slightly loosing control of the car for a moment. I just sat back and looked at the message Gabe had send me with the pic. 'You wanna suck?' Yeah, he was never the brightest. 

"Gabe" I simply replied, before typing my message "No thanks". I didn't want to be too shitty about it, because I knew how fucking hard it can be to come out of the closet and not even Gabe deserved to get bullied for that. 

"Gabe as in like high school Gabe?? The guy who tried to fight you for 4 years?? The same guy who testified for Blake saying in a fucking courtroom he hates homosexuals??" Nick replied, shocked just like I was. But honestly, it was kind of expected. "Yup" I replied, popping the p. 

"Hello?? We are in the middle of an argument!" Melody cried and I was ready to tune out again, when Nick replied "Hold on honey bun, this is important! Wait so he just send you a dick pic? Dude, we could so send that to his old buddies, that would teach him!" 

"No. Thats not right Nick. He was an ass, but who cares? Its not enough to force him out of the closet. Thats just wrong" I said, blocking Gabe. I didn't need another weird dick pic. 

"Yeah, but you know whats also wrong? Sending unwanted dick pics!" Nick replied and I mean, he was not wrong, but that was just the world we live in. "Don't worry about it. I get them almost every day. I bet Melody does too" I replied causally, before putting my phone away. 

"What?? Is that true boo?" Nick asked and I cringed a little at the nickname. Melodys features softened and a light blush of embarrassment appeared on her face. "I mean.. yeah?" she replied and Nicks mouth gaped open, but nothing came out. 

"Dude its not a big deal. Yes it sucks and people have to change, but I mean, everybody gets them" I shrugged. 

"I don't! Why does nobody want to send me dick pics?? Am I not handsome enough??" Nick yelled, actually offended and I bit my tongue, so I wouldn't laugh at his true misery. "Maybe because you are as straight as they come?" I asked and Nick scoffed. 

"So?! An ass is an ass, why won't anybody appreciate mine??" Nick asked, pulling up to the house of the party. Colorful lights boomed from the inside and you could hear the music. A few people sat on the front porch and smoked some weed, making me shake my head. This was going to be a mess. 

"I will send you one of mine if it makes you feel better" I replied annoyed, getting out of the car. When I wanted to walk into the house, a hand stopped me. When I turned around, Nick was looking at me, a smile on his face. "Thank you. That means a lot" he said and I rolled my eyes, because my best friend was weird. But I had to love him, so I just pressed out a smile, swung my arm around his shoulders and we followed his girlfriend inside. 

-

"Fuck get off of me! Find a room like everybody else" I groaned, when the couple next to me on the couch fell on me for the third time now. This party sucked. Its been two hours and I just wanna go home. Literally no cute guys were here, just stoners and some wannabe e-girls or whatever. I tried to get into beer pong with them, but they were a little too slow and found it incredibly funny when they missed. I was too competitive for that, so I just got myself a beer and sat down on the sofa. Nick had disappeared with Melody the second we came inside. Maybe they were banging somewhere or doing something else, I don't know.