paranormal games

BLOODY MARY

we have ALL heard about "scary mary" or "bloody mary" no matter what you call her she is known around the world for the people she's murdered, depending on where you heard her is how you will call her.  All you need to call Bloody Mary is a lit candle and a bathroom you can go into by yourself. To get the most out of the game, invite your friends over so you can play together and tell each other what you see in the mirror. Don't forget to turn off all the lights!

2

Go into the bathroom when it's your turn and turn off the lights. Close the door behind you so it's completely dark. Make sure no one followed you in. You have to be alone when you call Bloody Mary.

Place a candle on the sink in front of the mirror and light it. Don't have a bathroom you can play in? Try summoning Bloody Mary in another dark room with a mirror.

3

Look into the mirror and say "Bloody Mary" 3 times. Keep your eyes open when you're saying it. Make sure you speak slowly and clearly so Bloody Mary can hear you. Then wait for her to appear in the mirror.

No one knows for sure, but some people say Bloody Mary looks like a scary old witch.

4

Spin around in a circle 3 times if Bloody Mary doesn't appear. Spinning might make her show up. After you spin around 3 times, stop and look in the mirror to see if she's appeared. If she's still not there, try spinning in the other direction.

CANDYMAN

How to Play the Game: 1. Go to the bathroom, turn of all the lights, close the door and you have to be alone 2. Place a candied apple ( or something else like chocolate or something sweet like the candies at the candy store) 3. Look into the mirror and say candyman 5 times.

THE CLOSET GAME

At one time or another we've all been afraid of something in our closet, whether it's the bogeyman, a scary monster, or whatever frightened you as a child.

How many of you still make sure that your closet door is closed when you go to bed each night? Still a little bit afraid of what *might* be hiding in there, waiting to claim you as a victim when you're asleep and unprotected?

The Closet Game is a paranormal urban legend that takes our natural fears of the closet and the dark to the next level. As you read in this article's title, the Closet Game may also have you summon a demon into your home.

The Closet Game is simple and only takes a few minutes. As long as you can remember a brief set of instructions, and have the skills to not light your home on fire, then you should be okay. Before you start playing, make sure that it's dark outside and you can safely stand inside of your closet while the door is closed. Some of you may need to do a little bit of cleaning while you're in there.

Tools needed: a book of matches

How to play the Closet Game:

1) Some time at night, take the book of matches into your bedroom. Turn off the light and step into your closet. Do NOT turn on the closet's light at any point in this ritual.

2) Shut the closet's door, face it, and stand still for TWO MINUTES. No talking during this period.

3) Hold a match in front of you and say out loud, "Show me the light or leave me in darkness."

4) Listen carefully. Do NOT turn around. If you hear anything, quickly light the match. Failure to light the match fast enough after hearing whispering *may* result in a demon grabbing you from behind and dragging you into its realm of darkness.

5) Keep the match lit while you're in the closet. If it goes out then quickly light a second one.

6) While holding the lit match in front of you, slowly open the closet door and step out of it. Close the door behind you. Do NOT turn around and look behind you into the closet.

NOTE – If your heard the whispering or the match lit on its own, then you have a demon in your closet. Always remember to have a light on in your room (on in the closet) whenever you need to go into the closet. If you leave the closet door open at night with the lights off, then you may see a pair of glowing demon eyes watching you.

There are two obvious warnings with this ritual.

First, always exercise extreme caution when playing with matches and using fire. Homes, rooms, and their contents tend to be very flammable. Improperly using a lit or recently used match could result in a fire. Be extremely careful with your matches!

Second, if this ritual works then you'll be inviting a demon into your closet. This is a similar effect to improperly using a Ouija board or other ritual or portal into the next world. Demons can easily possess weak minds and unskilled people. A demon inside of your home can also lead to unpleasant feelings, hateful attitudes, bad luck, and generally make your life a living hell. If in doubt, do NOT mess with demons. These evil creatures have existed for thousands of years. Do NOT screw with them, taunt, or provoke them.

PLEASE BE EXTREAMLY CARFUL WHEN PLAYING AND ALWAYS MAKE SURE THERE IS SOMBODY THAT CAN HELP YOU, THIS IS MY FIRST PUBLISHING AND I WILL PROBABLY DO MORE "PHARANORMAL GAMES" TO PLAY AT SLEEPOVERS HAVE FUN BE CARFUL AND THANK YOU FOR READING : - 3