our dance, sweetheart.

the brown haired ninja watched as (name) held the hand of her father, they laughed and danced on the floor.

the light that was focused on them illuminated her beautiful, white wedding dress and radiated her sincere smile.

the (hair color) haired kunoichi's mother was practically bawling her eyes out at the sight, once their shared dance ended (name's father) sat back down next to his wife, patting her back.

"we did well, didn't we?" (mother's name) looked at her husband, he nodded wiping a small tear. your mother laughed and embraced him.

iruka walked up to her and asked, "(name), may i have this dance?"

of course she couldn't bring down the offer, especially when it came from her husband. (name) smiled and slow danced with him.

he held his arms around her waist, her arms around his shoulders. "i'm so happy, i get to wake up to you every day now. i can't wait to love you even more, maybe even start a family, and grow old together. i love you so much (nickname)."

the young woman smiled at her lover, connecting her lips with his own. "i love you too. and i can't wait to make more memories with you."

the young couple danced the night away. it was a magnificent moment, a moment that they would always remember and hold dearly.

 it was a magnificent moment, a moment that they would always remember and hold dearly

iruka arrived from a mission. once he had entered his home, he noticed his child's bedroom door was left open. iruka smiled and walked over and went inside.

(name) was finally able to put (child's name) to sleep. she huffed, wiping the sweat off her forehead. she had sensed the presence of her husband.

she turned her heel and faced iruka. "oh, hey sweetie. how was the mission?" (name) asked as she walked towards him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"it went well, i got scratched up a bit but it was fine."

"what? where?"

"right here."

iruka pointed to his lips, (name) understood what he intended. "you idiot, i thought you were actually hurt." she playfully slapped his shoulder but leaned in to peck his soft lips.

he securely wrapped his arms around her waist, "hey sweetie, when was the last time we danced?"

"on our wedding. what are you planning?"

"that was a long time ago, but may i have this dance?"

iruka held her closer to his chest. "i'm old now. i think i forgot how to dance."

"that's nonsense. even if we're older now you're still as beautiful as ever. and i'll teach you again."

(name) interlocked her hands with his, they both swayed in the living room. iruka and his wife reminisced about when they were younger.

iruka never thought he'd fall in love, marry, and eventually start a family. he had always thought he would be forever alone in this world.

it was as if god had sent him an angel, an angel with the brightest (eye color) eyes that he could stare at everyday and never grow tired of.

(name) was always there for him, even when he didn't want her there. she was there to hold him when he was in his darkest moments.

and of course, he was there for her too. even through their twenty year history, they still had each other's backs.

eventually in their teen years they grew to love each other. their love for each other was pure and joyous.

here they were now, holding one another. remembering how much they've been through. they concurred the obstacles that life threw at them, together.

iruka looked at his wife, who had her head laid on his chest. he placed a gentle kiss on her forehead and continued to sway her. "this will always be our dance, sweetheart."