Nandini: Sorry!

She too pouted at him and he held her cheeks to peck on her lips as if he had accepted her apology.

Manik (smiled): Chalo! Finally, smile tho kar liya Pa ke baby!

He walked towards the duo to kiss their heads.

Manik: How was the surgery?

She smiled brightly.

Nandini: She's out of danger.

He smiled and kissed her forehead.

Manik: Didn't I tell you that you will be able to save her life?!

Nandini (sighed): But I didn't want to accept her case, Grumpy coffee. I wasn't working for an year, so accepting such a complicated case didn't seem right to me. Aur upar se mera baby bhi upset hain. He's been crying for me.

She placed a kiss on Avi's cheeks while holding him close to her heart, who snuggled more to her warmth.

Manik: The point is your dedication, Lilliput. Even if you didn't work for an year, it doesn't matter since you're one of the wonderful Gynecologist of the hospital. And regarding our baby, he's a good boy. Bas apni Ma ko kuch zyada hi miss karthe hai kabhi kabhi. Kyu baby?

Avi smiled at his father and then looked at his mother while Nandini too smiled at him.

Avi: Ma..Neenii..

Nandini: Awe, Mamma's baby is feeling sleepy. Chalo, aap sojao.

She got settled on a couch to make Avi sleep while Manik too got settled beside her. Soon, Avi was asleep in her arms.

Manik: Lilliput. Its time.

She nodded with a smile and the duo got up with Avi in Nandini's arms and walked out of her cabin, and then the hospital.

Sinha's Mansion

Nandini: Aa gaye kya?

She whispered to the entire family while placing Avi in his crib and then kept it in a room with the lights on, so that he doesn't get scared if at all he wakes up and no one is around. She walked out of the room but didn't close the door.

Nyonika: Abhi thak tho nahi. Waise Nandu, how was the surgery?

Nandini: It was perfect, Mom. She is fine, now.

Everyone smiled at her.

Reeha (excitingly): Okay guys, let's count from 14. Since we're of 14 members. They just reached.

Mukti: Cool. 14.

Abhimanyu: 13

Shravan: 12

Reeha: 11

Raj: 10

Nyonika: 9

Manik: 8

Nandini: 7

Rehan: 6

Mohnish: 5

Vivek: 4

Mihika: 3

Navya: 2

Cabir: And 1...

"Welcome back!" the family shouted while Mrunal and Arijit who walked inside the Mansion stood surprised.

Mrunal: Oh my God! Fluffy.

Nandini: Mruno!!

They ran towards each other and hugged the daylight out of the other.

Nandini: Ooho. Koi tho glow kar rahi hain. Aisa bhi kya kiya Arijit Bhai aapne?

Nandini broke the hug while winking at Arijit, who was glaring at her, though his cheeks were pink in color.

Mrunal: Shut up, witch. Ye bathao, tum log yaha kya kar rahe ho?

Manik: Well, we are here to welcome Mr. and Mrs. Sinha back home, after their honeymoon trip.

To which, Arijit and Mrunal blushed to deep red.

Nandini: Hayee..Kahi baby ka planning tho nahi chal raha hai?!

Arijit (glared): Nandu..

Nandini: What! Mein apna hubby se nahi darthi tho aap kya cheez hain.

Arijit: Oh, I shouldn't have forgotten that fact.

Manik: Shut up, buddy.

Vivek: Acha chod saare bathein, they must be tired. Let's leave.

Arijit: Aise kaise Chachu, aap kahi nahi jayenge. All of us are having dinner together and sleeping in here.

Mihika: We'll dine tomorrow, Arijit beta.

Mrunal: Kyu? Ye bhi tho aapke ghar hai na Mihi Ma. Please stay na.

They smiled at the couple, who grinned at them.

Mrunal/Arijit: Hai kaha Avi?

They glared at each other making others to sigh at them.

Nandini: He's sleeping.

"Ma..Pa" and there goes the entire family to get a chance to hold him.

Nandini (sighed): My stupid family.

Manik: Our stupid family, Mrs. Malhotra.

She smiled at him. Soon, the entire family were sitting to have dinner with Avi on Manik's lap.

"Click" Mukti took a selfie of them making everyone to stare at her.

Mukti: Avi's album is still not done.

And they posed for a family click with a smile.

Cabir: A pic of junior Mr. and Mrs. Malhotra with baby Malhotra!

The trio posed for a picture while kissing their little bundle of joy, who was also smiling ear to ear.

And that was the way the night ended, with the laughter of the family. They had gone through every phase of their life, be it sadness or happiness, tears of misery or tears of joy. But at the end, they learnt one thing- Stick together and never leave each other's hands, for that leads to the ultimate goal of life- LOVE AND HAPPINESS!

~End~