Nandini: Phir bhi! Point clear karna hamara farz jo hain!

Arijit: Yeah right!

Meanwhile, Avi who was on Nandini's lap started to draw circles on Nandini's chest making her aware of his hunger.

Nandini: Baby, abhi nahi. Its not even 2 hours since you've had your milk, Avi. Once we get in our car, baby ki feeding will be the first thing I do.

She poked Avi's lips, who smiled at her as if he understood what she said. Manik smiled while looking at them.

Soon, the door got opened and everyone stood up to see different members of the conference, walking outside.

Nandini: Grumpy coffee!

She held onto his hand and he immediately wrapped his arm around her.

Manik: We'll win, Lilliput!

Nandini: Grumpy coffee!

Manik: Hmm?

Nandini: Will you come to bail me out of the prison?

Manik stared at her confusedly while she was still staring at the opened door of conference room.

Manik: What? Prison?

Nandini: Arey, if at all that boyfriend machine gets this project, then I will have to kill her na.

Manik rolled his eyes and then stared at Avi, who was staring at his mother frowning deeply. He touched her cheek before pecking on her lips making the duo to smile at him.

He doesn't like people around him getting sad. According to him, his kisses work well on sad faces.

Nandini: Awe, Mamma is not sad , baby coffee!

She kissed on his head making him to smile. Manik and Nandini looked up only to see Shagun walking out with the same man who went inside, following her.

Shagun: What did you do, Nandini?

She roared while moving towards Nandini, who stood clueless.

Nandini: Lower your volume, Boyfriend machine. You're scaring my baby.

Shagun: Your baby! To hell with it. How dare you leak it? And how the hell did you reach it?

Nandini: Can you speak in the language that humans understand? I know you're not a human, phir bhi, mein tho insaan hun na.

Shagun: Nandini!

Manik stood in front of Shagun blocking her glares for his wife and baby.

Manik: When you speak to my family, be gentle.

Shagun: I don't think you don't have a hand in it, Mr. Malhotra!

Manik chuckled while she stood all raged.

Manik: Are you talking about the video which was leaked, where you were busy in seducing, kissing and then making out with the man beside you, named Anand Bajaj? Or are you talking about the extra video where your conversation with Anand regarding how you badly want this deal and then will get Miss Raichand for him in return?

The viewers gasped, including Nandini, who was staring at Manik in shock.

Aadit: What the f***! How dare you?

Aadit moved forward to the man beside Shagun and punched him hard in his nose.

Mia: You're not getting this deal ever, Miss whoever you're!