Nandini: You need to give him a chance, Mruno. Grumpy coffee always talks more about him and when I asked him why Arijit Bhai is so special for him, he said only one thing, "My buddy deserves all the love in the world as that's the only thing he doesn't have with him."

Mrunal looked at Nandini before holding her left arm and keeping her head on her left shoulder.

Mrunal (whispered): I know about that too. I'd always seen a void..in his eyes.

Nandini: Then, why can't you give him a chance? If you knew he wanted love and now, its your love, then why can't you give him a chance, Mruno?

Mrunal: I'm scared.

She looked up at Nandini like a lost kid.

Mrunal: What if..what if we too get into fights? I know we can solve every problems but what if we reach at that level where you could only think about being apart? Mujhse nahi ho paega wo sab. Pyar hamesha keliye hona chahiye, bas ek dusre ke gham mitaane keliye nahi. Kya patha, once we get hitched and then suddenly we feel lack of love or care or trust, whatever it is, in our relationship and he wants to break up? Do you think I would be able to bear it?

Nandini: No. You won't be able to bear it. I know that. But that doesn't mean you should stop taking chances in your life. We never know who might be the "one" for us. Like, when I flew to India, I had only one aim, to ask for forgiveness from Papa's best friend and get back what was my Papa's from Shagun and then fly back to Canada. Par kya aisa hua? Nahi hua na. I never wanted to stay in India because I had no one in here par ab, yaha chodna mathlab khudko chodna hain. And why is it? Only because of him.

She pointed at Manik's photo which was hung on the wall, while smiling and Mrunal listened to her in happiness to see that beautiful smile on her best friend's face.

Nandini: If not for him, I would have gone back to Canada. I took the risk of marrying a stranger just for 6 months, though I took him not to be the "one" for me. Par jo mene socha wo nahi hua, jo mene chaha wo nahi hua. There's a lot of difference between me and Grumpy coffee but that never became a hurdle in between us. Jab poori dunya se darr lagtha hain, we just get back to each other even though, we just fought a minute back. Pyar gehra tab hotha hai jab sache insaan se hojathe hai, apne competitor se hone se nahi, Mrunal Singhania!

Mrunal heaved a sigh before smacking Nandini's arms lightly.

Mrunal: You're too bad. Ab mujhe patha hi nahi kya karun. I thought of not going in front of him but I didn't want to hurt him either. Aur ab, I want to go to him but I don't have the courage in me. Sab tere wajah se hain.

Nandini: Maine kya kiya?

Mrunal: Teri wajah se tho usse mili. Wo jeeju ke best friend hai na.

Nandini: Excuse me? FYI, you met him even before you knew he was Grumpy coffee's best friend. So, galathi teri hi hain.

She stood up and Mrunal sat with a sad pout.

Mrunal: Mein buri hun na!

Nandini turned to face Mrunal, who was ready to scream at someone for whatever she did. She does stupidity and ends up screaming at someone who is not even at fault.

Nandini: Kyu lag rahe ho?

Mrunal: Kyunki, I hurt him. I didn't want to, par tujhe patha hai na, I can't take any ending in relationships and I thought, what if we're not meant to be and he's just infatuating over me?!

"Infatuation isn't an Arijit Sinha's thing" Manik said while standing at the door and the girls turned to face him.

Nandini: I'd locked the door.