Shravan (confused): Manik Bhai and Lilliput? Kyu? Un logone kya kiya? Waise, who dhono hai kaha?

Abhimanyu: Tubelight Sinha!

Cabir: Koi nahi bachu, tu ismein concentrate kar, tere bas ke baath hi nahi couples ke mamla.

Shravan (muttered): Couple banne keliye koshish tho ki, at least mene, par ladki maani nahi.

In the garden

Nandini: Stupid coffee! I'm not even gonna talk to him. Mathlab, har waqt daanthe rehtha hain. Khadoos coffee wala!

"Have it." she looked up to see a bar of chocolate.

Nandini (pouted): I can't have sweets, Arijit Bhai. Budhi ho chuki hoon ab.

Arijit (chuckled): Ye dark chocolate hai, so its safe.

He settled beside her on the bench after giving the chocolate bar to Nandini, who started to munch on it, quiet aggressively.

Arijit: Are you by any chance imagining it to be buddy?

He pointed at the chocolate and she nodded in yes making him to palm his face.

Arijit: Nandini, buddy is a lot protective for you. He isn't getting angry for no reason and you know that, don't you?

Nandini: Haa tho? That doesn't give him the right to scold me every now and then. Har waqt mujhe gussa kartha hain. Mein nahi maannewali uske koi baath aaj ke baad.

Arijit (furrowed his eyebrows): You said the same last week too. But you're still talking to him and accepting whatever he said.

She gave him a hard glare and he gave her a nervous grin.

Arijit: Okay chill. I just came to calm you down par lagtha hai sirf buddy hi kar sakthe hain.

Nandini: Your buddy is mental!

She got up in anger and he nodded at himself.

Arijit: Yeah. Wo tho hain. Warna kaun sherni se ladne ke barein mein sochega?!

Nandini: Aur haan.

She turned to face him and he got stiffened thinking she would have heard him calling her a tigress..

Nandini: Thanks for the chocolate, Bhai.

And she left making him to sigh in relief.

Arijit: Bach gaye! Mujhe laga mein shaheed honewala tha. Ab thak tho Mrunal se confess thak nahi kiya. Confession. Shit! Cabir ko help karna hai na uske confession keliye.

And he too got up to help Cabir with his plan for proposing to Navya.

Manik's Study

Manik: Abhi, bahar jaa tu.

Abhimanyu: Haa haa jaoonga na, par pehle tu decide kar.

Manik, who was busy in dusting the non-existing dust from his files just to vent his anger, turned to face Abhimanyu with a scowl for him.

Manik: Kya decide karna hai ab mujhe, huh?

Abhimanyu (grinned): Which suit in the best?

He showed pictures of two men's suits to Manik which increased his anger.

Manik: You're here to know about my preference of suits when you know I'm not in a good mood?