Chapter- 11

Mulai dari awal

Arijit: Yeah, I know it. You'e gonna curse me but let me tell you, if you start to pace around in this speed then it wouldn't take another minute for you to fall weak. So, shut it and sit for a while.

He spoke sternly and Nandini pouted at Manik, who was smiling at the duo.

Manik: Well, he's right so I'm not gonna scold him for speaking like that.

Nandini (pissed): Fine, then don't talk to me.

"Di"...and the next moment, Nandini was again on the floor running towards the entrance making everyone to squeal in shock.

Manik: Lilliput..slow down!

But, she was already in Vivek's arms hugging him tight and Manik breathed a sigh of relief.

Vivek (sighed): How many times should I ask you to not run, Nannu?

While, Nandini preferred to weep in his arms.

Vivek: Hey hey..kya hua meri Nannu ko?

Reeha (sighed): Seems like she's not over with her mood swings!

Vivek and Mihika stared at Nandini worryingly.

Nandini: I missed you, Chachu!

Reeha (whined): Aap mujhe miss hi nahi karthi, tabhi tho mujhe ab thak hug nahi kiya!

Nandini broke the hug and smacked Reeha's head before hugging her. Though, they were known as the strongest sisters, they get emotional whenever they're not together.

Reeha: Hayee..baby has grown up again.

She too bent to kiss the baby bump.

Reeha: Hey Junior Malhotra+Murthy, your little maasi is waiting for you, come soon na!

Nandini: Yeah right, as if my baby will listen to you.

Reeha (smirked): You have no idea what all I'm going to teach your li'l one, once he come out, Mrs. Malhotra!

Nandini crooked her eyebrows at her sister. Nevertheless, she moved towards Mihika to hug her.

Avinash: Arey sab pehle beito tho sahi.

Mrunal's father moved towards Vivek to hug him.

Avinash: Kaisa hai tu?

Vivek (smiled): Teek hun, Bhai. Aap batha.

Avinash: Ah, mein tho bilkul teek hun. Waise, Mohnish kaha hai?

"Here." Mohnish entered the Mansion along with his son Rehan.

Rehan: Di, you look more than beautiful!

He said while pulling her chubby cheeks making her to slap his arms lightly.

Nandini: Don't pull it. I hate it!

Reeha: Come on, let's have our dinner!

Soon, they were done with their dinner with Raj and Vivek keep glancing at each other.

Reeha: Wow! Revu Auntie's Fruit salad Custard.

Revati (chuckled): Tum dhono ko tho yahi sabse acha lagtha hain.

The workers distributed each of them one cup. Vivek took it to have it when he saw black raisins and he remembered that Raj never liked eating it.

Vivek: Um..Nannu!

He stared at Raj first, who hasn't seen the raisins yet and was busy lost in thoughts.