Manik: What the f*** are you doing here?

Manik yelled while stepping back forgetting that he was there to seduce Alya.

Nandini (sighed): Why is so much into Sanskar?!

Abhimanyu: I know right. Kuch zyada hi bhola hai yeh Malhotra, strangely different from this stupid.

He said while smacking Cabir's head who glared at him.

Alya (smirked): Whoa! Still angry or..sad that you lost someone as beautiful as me?!

Manik rolled his eyes and Alya inched closer to him making Nandini to ball her fists.

Alya: What if I say..you didn't lose me yet!!

Manik stepped back in disgust and glared at her.

Manik: Stay away, Miss Saxena or else, I wouldn't mind to become that monster whom you saw 2 years back!

Alya stepped back in fear on remembering the tight grip around her neck by Manik, 2 years back.

Nandini: It won't happen until I do something!

She made a call to Manik, who immediately took it without looking at the caller ID.

Manik (barked): Now what!

Nandini: Grumpy coffee!

He breathed a sigh of relaxation on hearing her voice while Alya was busy in drooling over him.

Nandini: Enter the men's spa.

Manik (confused): What?

Nandini (sighed): Bas wo karo jo mene abhi kaha!

Saying it, she hung up the call and he entered the Men's SPA confusedly without sparing a glance at Alya.

Alya (muttered): Oh God! He's still so hot. I need him, badly. Never in my life, a man could satisfy my needs but Manik would if at all he will make love to me. But then, his stupid beliefs on his mother's teachings!!

She rolled her eyes at it but then smirked evilly on seeing him entering the Men's SPA.

Alya: Aaj thak tumne mujhe touch nahi kiya na, Manik Malhotra, by being Mamma's good boy. But today, you will crave to touch me and I'll get myself satisfied.

She too walked inside making Nandini to smirk and she gave a thumbs up to the gang before walking or precisely running inside the Men's SPA, so that Alya won't be able to find Manik once she enter inside.

In Men's SPA

Manik walked inside confusedly and muttered curses for whoever present in the world.

Manik: Sab kuch khud kar sakthi hai tho phir iskeliye bhi koi aur plan bana sakthi thi na. Why should I seduce some stupid chips packet?! Ugh..Lilliputttt..!!

Like predeicted, Nandini saw Alya trying to match with Manik's pace.

Nandini: Mruno! Is it done?

She spoke through the bluetooth and he next second, she saw Mrunal coming out of a room while wiping her hands and shoulders with a very bad face.

Mrunal: Yup. It is done. I'm just standing outside the same room where that stupid is waiting for me to give pleasure to him.

Nandini: Perfect!

Nandini waked faster which increased others' heartbeat.

Cabir (whispered): Nandu, slow down a bit. Lag jaoge kahi.